1.    #1  
    I am trying to find the virtual keyboard for the Pre and I cannot find it in the preware app. I looked everywhere in there and it is no where to be found. I search for 'virtual keyboard' and no luck. Anybody have a clue how I can get this patch to show up in preware?
    if you have installed the latest update 1.4.1 then you wont find the keyboard because it is not compatible with 1.4.1 (yet)
  3.    #3  
    Ahhhh - great thanks! I just got this yesterday (loving it!!) and getting used to how the updates work. So does anyone know when it might work with 1.4.1?
    its working now...go 2 preware the update is there now
    THE CHAMP IS HERE!!
    awesome
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
    There are 2 virtual keyboards in the APPs catalog. Will they not work with the current update?

I just searched for them and found them.

I don't like virtual keyboards (which is why I choose the Pre over the purple Instinct).
    Virtual Keyboard is now available in the feeds.
    Quote Originally Posted by cjf9999@rogers.com View Post
    I am trying to find the virtual keyboard for the Pre and I cannot find it in the preware app. I looked everywhere in there and it is no where to be found. I search for 'virtual keyboard' and no luck. Anybody have a clue how I can get this patch to show up in preware?
    I had the same problem,the I use my phone and went on preware...go to available patches,and at bottom of the list it appeard. It's on now for sure.