Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1.    #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by kiddmillion View Post
    LOL... I say let him go and get a iphone. he'll be back after he notice there's a charge for everything... he'll have to pay monthly for his gps that he needs so much and he will never be able to experience flash. Also if he needs a wifi connection he'll have to continue to pay that 60 bucks on top of all the things he is going to be getting charged for unless he wants to just search for that free wifi at his local Mc Donalds or Starbucks on his on his new handy gps app that he'll be paying so much money for each month...
    WebOS and android will both get flash. Free turn by turn directions on the N1 and voice control and will be on Verizon. I did hear the touch screen has issues. To be clear I do not want to get an iphone, I will be staying on Verizon...
    I could really care the less what you do... I know I love my pre on sprint, and that's all that really matters... If you choose to go elsewhere, don't let the proverbial door hit ya
  3.    #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by hatchettjack View Post
    I could really care the less what you do... I know I love my pre on sprint, and that's all that really matters... If you choose to go elsewhere, don't let the proverbial door hit ya
    Never expected anyone to care really. Why would you feel compelled to write this?
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanissick View Post
    I... IF THERE IS STILL NOT FLASH BY THE LAUNCH OF EVO....Im dumpin Palm for good....this was my third and last chance. ...
    Your beef regarding Flash is with Adobe, not Palm. Palm has already laid the groundwork for Flash on the Pre with update v1.4.0. It's up to Adobe now to get their product out the door.
    Quote Originally Posted by Peterules View Post
    Never expected anyone to care really. Why would you feel compelled to write this?
    Because Pre owners are angry these days.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12