Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    the Palm comeback in France. After several years of absence in the hexagon, SFR sells on its website from today Palm Pre Pixi and they read more.

Palm Pre will be available from 99 € (149 € - 50 €) with a package Ilimited Full Internet 3G + at 149 € for customers SFR Business Team (lines businesses) to 229 € with package blocked and to 429 € Map with SFR, the prepaid SFR.

Palm Pixi is available from € 29 with a package Full Internet 3G + SFR customers and Business Team (lines businesses), 129 € with blocked packages and 329 € with SFR the Card, the prepaid SFR.

Les Palm Pixi et Pré sont disponibles chez SFR - Actualité sur Mobifrance, le magazine communautaire de toutes les technologies mobiles)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Just wanted to give you the heads up that the Palm Pre and Pixi are both available on sfr.fr starting from today ... If everything goes well I should have mine by tonight (and that's why they call it "express" delivery), will let you know how it looks
    I don't think so... And you can't buy it without a contract (or at least not yet) but you can buy it with a postpaid contract :

Récapitulatif commande SFR

You still need a bunch of papers to prove that you live in france etc but if you know someone there they can suscribe to this contract and just not use it (I think)

Edit : Also, SFR is having a launch party tonight so I guess I'll just ask them and tell you about it :-)
  4.    #24  
    Yes, you can order it without a contract for 479 € at the URL posted by tomi666:

But I'm pretty sure it's not possible without a french mailing address.
    Félicitations France J'espère que vous apprécierez le meilleur système d'exploitation pour smartphones dans le monde

Congratulations France. Enjoy the best OS for smartphones in the world.
    Félicitations France J'espère que vous apprécierez le meilleur système d'exploitation pour smartphones dans le monde

Congratulations France. Enjoy the best OS for smartphones in the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by cdavidc View Post
    Yes, you can order it without a contract for 479 € at the URL posted by tomi666:

But I'm pretty sure it's not possible without a french mailing address.
    My bad indeed, you can .. and you can also go to a sfr store and have them unsimlock it (not sure about that being the right word ^^) :

SFR desimlocke le Palm Pre nu gratuitement et immédiatement
    SFR shop store
    As shown in the picture showing SFR shop of V2 mall in Villeneuve d'Ascq , the Palm and Palm Pre Pixi have gone on sale today in stores May 12, 2010 SFR.

Le Palm Pre et le Palm Pixi en vente aujourd'hui en boutique SFR
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by cdavidc View Post
    Hello,

It seems like the release of the Pre Plus and Pixi Plus in France by SFR is very close! :-)

The application "SFR Mon Compte" has now made it to the official App Catalog and SFR has released two new applications to the web feed:
    SFR TV
    SFR WiFi

I could not try them since I am on Orange France's network but the first one appears to allow SFR customers to watch live TV on their WebOS phone and the second one to make it easy to connect to SFR WiFi hotspots.

cdavidc.
    today i went with the intention hard as diamond for pixi at sfr store on rue de belleville in paris i came out with empty hands !!!!none was avialable told to come in week's time i could hardly believe it
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12