Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by VickMackey View Post
    Careful now, you may lure the pre-defense-force out of their hole to defend the Pre's awsomeness.

It is the best OS conceptually, but try telling me it's the best OS when my camera won't work, when it restarts daily and when I can't run a game without restarting my phone.
    No offense man, but then there is something wrong with your phone. I don't have any of those issues. I open a 3d game, close it, web browse, close it, open another game, close it, open a 3d game and text app... still no TMC, no resets, and the occassional lag when it retrieves emails.
    Quote Originally Posted by VickMackey View Post
    Careful now, you may lure the pre-defense-force out of their hole to defend the Pre's awsomeness.

It is the best OS conceptually, but try telling me it's the best OS when my camera won't work, when it restarts daily and when I can't run a game without restarting my phone.
    I don't know about other phones that are currently out there so I couldn't say the Pre is awesome. I don't overlook a bunch of stuff on the Pre, I just read about things and think, "that would be nice." It doesn't make me dissatisfied with my current phone, because another phone has a feature it doesn't have.

I bought the phone w/o the feature so it couldn't have been that important to me. I had 30 days to try it.

Having said all that, I think the OP is simply stating "decide what's important to you, chose the phone that's the closest, and be satisfied. The grass is always greener and nothing is ever perfect."
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123