Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    655 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    I'm sooo glad to hear that! I was so disappointed in this store today that I felt bad when I left. I'm glad you replied! Good to see Sprint people out there supporting Palm!
    I now have 6 WebOS devices out in the first two days this month

Our store isn't really busy down here... Sprints market penetration is kind of bad. There was a guy that came in last night and said I want this 8530 billed to my account... don't have a lot of time. I got the phone and started asking him what he was going to use it for so on and so forth and he said he was a grad student and was going to use it for email and the web. I said that is not the phone; but, this is. I sold him the Pre in like 2 minutes.
    ---Pretend that every single person you meet has a sign around his or her neck that says, "Make me feel important." Not only will you succeed in sales, you will succeed in life.
  2.    #22  
    Way to go MaxLOL! We need more Sprint guys like you!
    The Sprint store at 33rd & Broadway in Edmond, OK is where I found out about Preware and Precentral.net :-)
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
  4.    #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by jjeffcoat View Post
    ... (it's) where I found out about Preware and Precentral.net :-)
    Global Posts
    655 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    Sold just one Pre today and set up to sell a Pixi on the 7th.

I told some customers about Preware and a technician at another store got mad and complained to our tech about it lmao.
    ---Pretend that every single person you meet has a sign around his or her neck that says, "Make me feel important." Not only will you succeed in sales, you will succeed in life.
    Bump, because this is a good thread
    Lets also do our part in voting webos,for Quickoffice Development
    VOTE,VOTE,VOTE,VOTE....DO IT NOW,PLEASE
    http://quickoffice.ideascale.com/a/dtd/21866-5219
    The Sprint store in downtown Manhattan (Broadway near Wall, maybe off Pine?) is pretty good. At least two of the workers carry around their Pre's.

I'll also say the West Village store near West 4th? was also very good, but that was the pre-launch party, so everyone was well informed (and they were serving booze, which always helps).
    KA1
    Visor Deluxe->Visor Prism/Digital Link->Treo 650->Treo 700p->Pre->GSM Unlocked Pre 2 (wifi only)->FrankenPre + Touchpad 32 ->+ Touchpad 4G ATT + ATT Pre3 + 64 White Touchpad... bliss.
    Sprint store on clyborne and armitage in the city of chicago is great, i have been there several times and always came out a happy customer, even meet a rep from palm and told them that thats one of the best stores out there, i have to admit though i have gone to several others where the customer support just sucks, i guess its just the people themselves who are not happy therefore you get bad service, my suggestion is that Sprint should hold each store accountable and send in regular people and experience there own people at work, aka "undercover boss", just maybe then we can get the same satisfaction and customer service in all the stores, i'm just amazed they havent done this yet but hey like i said before if your in the city of chicago go to clyborne and armitage they will make sure you leave happy...
    Global Posts
    77 Global Posts
    I went to my local Sprint store in Aliso Viejo, Ca. for some issues with apps not running properly. They spent 2 hours working on it to no avail. They ordered a replacement due in, in one business day. Over the weekend I ran webosdoctor and fixed nearly all of the issues. I went in on Monday to tell them I did not need the replacement after all. The Sprint employee took my Pre, looked at it and went to the the back. When he came out he had the replacement in hand. He said my slider was too loose and would give me a better unit. He took care of everything in a quick and efficient manner, leaving me with a better phone with full functionality.

I was very impressed with the Sprint store and its employees, especially Anthony.
    Global Posts
    655 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by scottw911 View Post
    I went to my local Sprint store in Aliso Viejo, Ca. for some issues with apps not running properly. They spent 2 hours working on it to no avail. They ordered a replacement due in, in one business day. Over the weekend I ran webosdoctor and fixed nearly all of the issues. I went in on Monday to tell them I did not need the replacement after all. The Sprint employee took my Pre, looked at it and went to the the back. When he came out he had the replacement in hand. He said my slider was too loose and would give me a better unit. He took care of everything in a quick and efficient manner, leaving me with a better phone with full functionality.

I was very impressed with the Sprint store and its employees, especially Anthony.
    This makes me happy!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12