Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    No when I run Preware - it stops at Palm-Catalog and keeps spinning, I have let it spin for over 20 minutes and tried it again. Tried taking the battery out, nothing.
    I can go all day and still be between 60% to 70%, as far as boot up time, I rarely reboot my phone, mainly when there is an update or something.
    Quote Originally Posted by sbrad425 View Post
    No when I run Preware - it stops at Palm-Catalog and keeps spinning, I have let it spin for over 20 minutes and tried it again. Tried taking the battery out, nothing.
    I had this problem last night and this morning. I kept trying and finally it went through then I disabled the Palm-Catalog under "Manage Feeds". I'll probably keep it disabled for a week or so and then re-enable it.
    Global Posts
    565 Global Posts
    The boot time really is bad. The situations that other users have listed previously are just a snippet of why this is a problem.
  5.    #25  
    the pre must of none i was ****ed at it because its mute switch stopped working and after a few hours with sprint im on pre #2

smh

sn: i played with pre plus today. it seems so much faster loading apps then the pre
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12