1.    #1  
    Ok after updating to 1.4.1.1 (which came as a surprise to me last night btw), I charged my phone to 100%.

After taking it off the charger and making a 2min phone call...my battery was at 91%.

Browsing the internet for less than a minute to check a site, it dropped to 85%.

All this within a 5min period. What is going on?
    Tomorrow I'll be me again...
    just made a post about this yesterday.

mine draining was like a week b4 the update tho. just out of nowhere started draining xtra fast like ur sayin.

i see that my connection.. is CONSTANTLY switching between Roaming, 1x whatever, and EV... thinkin this might deff have somethin to do with it
    check to make sure an email isn't stuck too.
    Check all your setting and make sure they are the same as before the update. You can check the Battery saving tips thread for best settings.
    Often after an update it takes a few days to settle in. So don't panic, you battery life may even be better than before in a few days.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by vza33 View Post
    Check all your setting and make sure they are the same as before the update. You can check the Battery saving tips thread for best settings.
    Often after an update it takes a few days to settle in. So don't panic, you battery life may even be better than before in a few days.
    All my settings are still good, sans me having to take two hours to EPR and reapply all my patches. So yeah I'll give it til Monday and see if it sets in. Thanks.
    Tomorrow I'll be me again...
    Global Posts
    809 Global Posts
    This sort of thing happens to a large number of people after *EVERY* update.
    Not the same people every time, so we get these threads over and over
    and over and over and over again.

Some people report horrible battery usage. Some too-good-to-be-true
    battery usage. Give it a few days, and let it charge and discharge
    fully a couple times to recalibrate and it'll stabilize for the vast majority of
    people who reported problems. If you freak out and Dr. your phone a
    half dozen times, then it'll just keep doing it. Leave it alone, and don't
    panic and it'll get better for most of of ya. I promise.

About a week from now, we'll be able to see if there are any real
    new battery issues.

ian
    This happened to me a while back and it turned out the battery itself was bad. Switched to my backup battery and everything was fine.
    restart the phone.
    Motorola i710 > Motorola i760 > Samsung M520 > Palm Pre