1.    #1  
    Alright so the palm pre plus is in laptops magazines smart phone march madness FINALS Big deal right? THATS RIGHT it is. Coming from the nexus one to the blackberry bold to the recent defeat of the htc HD2 its in the finals. which ever other smartphone it battles (I think its gonna be the droid ) in the finals equals a lot of insider publicity. Thats to all the PhonePhreaks that kept up with the madness to all that doubted the pre from the beginning. Now if the pre wins this march madness it might just make the pre haters and defectors take a second look at the pre and its awesome webOS. It might just get new people to even take a look at a device they hadn't even heard about. All in all this will equal good publicity for the pre. Good publicity for the pre is good for palm and whats good for palm is good for us, webOS users. Sure some will say the contest is meaningless but that doesn't mean good things cant come from it. I guarantee if the pre wins you will have thousands of people saying "really...the pre won!? hmh..." So get out there and vote. vote multiple times. use a different browser, pc, phone, mac, laptop, or even qtp the dang poll! but just vote!!! This means a lot more than some might think. Mainly it will get people to take a look at the PRE PLUS in a new perspective. A respectful one. so spread the word and vote!!!

BTW PALM employees it is MANDATORY that you VOTE!!!!!!!!!
  2.    #2  
    Heres the link to laptops website
    what the 50+ other threads about this weren't enough so you made another and in the wrong section to boot good job
    It will be nice publicity for Palm that is for sure, but I am still not sure how much of a difference it will make. Since the Madness started, I believe the EVO was announced and the iPhone HD rumors have begun. Those two bits of news have changed the game a lot.
    Master Pants, Lord of the Universe, Groupie of Blaize

Need help with your webOS device? PM me for help!
    Global Posts
    387 Global Posts
    It'll be nice as a prize they put a banner of the pre + on their website for a month. And if they do have printed mags, they put the pre + on next month's cover. You know, promoting the free mobile hotspot app and the awesomeness of webOS.
  6.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by 063_xobx View Post
    what the 50+ other threads about this weren't enough so you made another and in the wrong section to boot good job
    yup 50+ wasnt enough so i took a different route and got you to notice thanks
  7.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by olidie View Post
    It'll be nice as a prize they put a banner of the pre + on their website for a month. And if they do have printed mags, they put the pre + on next month's cover. You know, promoting the free mobile hotspot app and the awesomeness of webOS.
    totally agree