1.    #1  
    I searched for this and could not find an answer. I would like to download Facebook Beta without using Preware, how can I do it?
    why would anyone aware of preware not use preware?
    app scoop. It's in the catalog
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by 063_xobx View Post
    why would anyone aware of preware not use preware?
    I just think it slows down my phone
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by kbastian29 View Post
    app scoop. It's in the catalog
    Could not find it there
    Global Posts
    201 Global Posts
    Or just enter your mobile number Palm USA | Palm webOS Applications | Mobile apps that go further. and get a link to the app via sms
    it doesnt the only way you would see a speed increase without it is freshly doctored or restarted but that's only temporary
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by 063_xobx View Post
    it doesnt the only way you would see a speed increase without it is freshly doctored or restarted but that's only temporary
    Exactly, that's why I just doctored my phone and would like to use QI instead.
    Project Appetite

This way you need no third party stuff... it sends you a link that directly connects you to the beta app feed in the catalog.
    Last edited by demetry14; 04/01/2010 at 04:43 PM.
    16 Candles, The Breakfast Club SB, Friday SB, App Catalog Fix, Palm Pre/Pixi - USB Modem, TMC Workaround, SCRIM Changing OTF

The fastest way to install Preware on your WebOS device.
    Put your device in Developer mode.
    From your PC download the Preware installer from http://get.preware.org
    Run the Preware installer while the WebOS device is connected with the USB cable to your PC.
    Vualla Preware is installed.]
    Quote Originally Posted by htabbach View Post
    Exactly, that's why I just doctored my phone and would like to use QI instead.
    the speed is only temporary and will last maybe 2-3 days then it will be as slow as it was before
    Quote Originally Posted by htabbach View Post
    I searched for this and could not find an answer. I would like to download Facebook Beta without using Preware, how can I do it?

Hey there. In regards to using AppScoop to download Facebook Beta, I just replied in the forums over here.

http://forums.precentral.net/showthread.php?p=2351319

You might want to check it out.
    AppScoop, ScoreKeeper, Classifieds2Go, TasteSpotting Today, Etsy Browser