View Poll Results: Do you use your phone for mobile gaming?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • I am a serious mobile gamer

5 19.23%
  • Who has time to play games

3 11.54%
  • I like the train

0 0%
  • I sometimes play games

18 69.23%
  1.    #1  
    Just out of curiosity how many of you are mobile gamers? I use my device to the fullest on the train, from doc viewing, tv watching and definitely gaming. The Pre has truly cut down on all the devices I carry. How about you?
    Back to your bridge evil troll you have no powers here.
    i would do that more often if i had Flash capabilities since i like Justin.tv to watch soccer games
    I thought cool mobile games would be nice, but honestly I find myself playing air traffic lite more than any other game on the Pre.
    Master Pants, Lord of the Universe, Groupie of Blaize

Need help with your webOS device? PM me for help!
    I'm BIG on word games and have been enjoying them immensely, but decided to download Knock Out 2...an Oh.My.Goodness! It's awesome! It takes me back to my childhood days when I loved playing Mike Tyson's Punch Out with my brother. Sooo much fun...but my fingers started to hurt and I had to take a break.
    In love with my launch day Pre Plus! Here are my impressions thus far.
    Global Posts
    396 Global Posts
    Wow I don't know if anyone has noticed this yet, but i just opened dungeon hunter up with two other cards open after not luna restarting for a few hours. This would have never have happened before the 1.4.1.1 patch. Im on a sprint pre too so trust me this was amazing to me and much appreciative that they may have a solved a bit of the too many cards error with the update.