1.    #1  
    Okay, we got our swipe forward back (i mean forward- no, i mean back) for web browsing.
    But didn't we used to have it for other instances too? Weren't we able to, say, swipe back, then forward and back again within the app catalog and things like that before we lost it?
    Am i just going ? (You don't have to answer that.)
    I don't think we've been able to use the 'Swipe Forward' in the App Catalog. I've mainly used it in the browser and really missed it while it was broken. I have noticed it used in other Apps, but I can recall which ones...

Quote Originally Posted by dbd View Post
    Am i just going ? (You don't have to answer that.)
    'Forward swipe' is working in Tweed again.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    I don't think we've been able to use the 'Swipe Forward' in the App Catalog. I've mainly used it in the browser and really missed it while it was broken. I have noticed it used in other Apps, but I can recall which ones...

Hey, we should goto the Pony one of these days, lol.
    If I am remembering everything correctly. Web was the only built in application that really had forward swipe. the app catalog did not have this functionality.
    Ex HP webOS Tech Support

5Ts: Five ways to get your webOS tablet working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/5Ts

6Ts: Six ways to get your webOS phone working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/6Ts
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by DeathsArrow View Post
    'Forward swipe' is working in Tweed again.
    Good to know, thanx Arrow.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by HardBeatZ View Post
    If I am remembering everything correctly. Web was the only built in application that really had forward swipe. the app catalog did not have this functionality.
    Oh, okay. I couldn't really remember, to be sure.
    Thanks, HardBeatZ.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbd View Post
    Hey, we should goto the Pony one of these days, lol.
    I'm still new to the area and don't know what the Pony is lol.. I just recently got a truck (while my Camaro is still sitting in NJ ), so haven't had too much time to explore.