1.    #1  
    Currently using 1.4, but every time I try to download any app (from the app catalog) the install fails saying I don't have enough memory and to delete apps to make room. I've doctored back to factory settings and am able to download apps, but many apps (specifically Pandora) aren't in the app catalog unless its using 1.4.

I can install apps using WOSQI but anything from the app catalog I receive a "not enough memory" error. Is there anything else I can try before returning it to the Sprint store?
    Quote Originally Posted by Varner1617 View Post
    Currently using 1.4, but every time I try to download any app (from the app catalog) the install fails saying I don't have enough memory and to delete apps to make room. I've doctored back to factory settings and am able to download apps, but many apps (specifically Pandora) aren't in the app catalog unless its using 1.4.

I can install apps using WOSQI but anything from the app catalog I receive a "not enough memory" error. Is there anything else I can try before returning it to the Sprint store?
    Go to Device Info > Reset Options > Erase Apps & Data. You will have to log in to your Palm profile again. After the reboot your phone will be back to normal.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation