1.    #1  
    Who do we want facing the Pre+ in the final matchup?

I think the BB Tour is weaker (it doesn't even have WiFi for pete's sake) but the BB ******* are pretty well organized and willing to cheat. They are dead-even right now...

Cheating thread:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f141/ma...-votes-445477/

Voting Link:
    March Smart Phone Madness Game 14: BlackBerry Tour vs. Motorola Droid
    I normally don't say this, but this does belong in off topic.

that being said, I want the BB to beat the droid.
    Master Pants, Lord of the Universe, Groupie of Blaize

Need help with your webOS device? PM me for help!
  3.    #3  
    Holy cow, batman. The Droid is crushing the BlackBerry Tour...
    The BB users are organized..... We should prepare....lol
    Back to your bridge evil troll you have no powers here.
    I prefer the form factor of the tour... also BBs are pretty reliable... So I voted for the tour...
    I hope the Droid beats out the Tour. The Droid is the better over all phone. And at least we can say with the Pre -vs- Droid poll later that we went up against the better phone. We can beat the Droid. With the Tour, it will be a race to the wire. The Crack-babies ( I say that since the are upset over the lost with the 9700) are going to go all out and hold no bars. At least with the Droid there is a smaller following.

As of this posting:

BlackBerry Tour 9630 (VZW) 39% (1,489 votes)
    Motorola Droid (VZW) 61% (2,304 votes)
    Total Votes: 3,793
    Sprint: 2-TouchPad 32g, Frank.-Pre-2, Pre-, MiFi & 1-LG Lotus with Xlink tied to home handsets. Backups: 650 & 700wx

HP Please release the CDMA Pre3 phones!
    We want them!!!
    I voted for the Droid, because it is the better phone.
    Palm Vx -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Centro -> Pre (Launch Phone 06/06/09) -> AT&T Pre Plus with Sprint EVDO swap -> Samsung Epic 4G w/ Froyo
    Don't kid yourselves.

This isn't about which phone is better. It's about who has the biggest number of motivated users. I will be very surprised if the Droid beats the Tour when all is said and done.