Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I installed the new update 1.4.1.1 and I had to reinstall my patches. The virtual keyboard is not even listed on the webos quick install or the patches on preware. Is the VK not compatable with the new update yet or what? Any help would be nice. Thanks
    If you had the VK installed prior to the update to 1.4.1.1 and did not remove it then it should still be listed under "Installed Packages" in Preware. To the best of my knowledge, the VK has not been updated for 1.4.1.1 yet.
    I am, therefore I think
    I'm looking for it too! Also Messaging Landscape and Messaging character counter as well.
    Global Posts
    468 Global Posts
    It has not been updated for 1.4.1 yet, but should be available in the next few days, once they make sure it is totally compatible.
    Sanyo SCP 4500 > Samsung SCH 1900 > Sanyo SCP 5000 > Treo 755p > Palm Pre > HTC Evo
  5.    #5  
    if it is not compatable yet does that mean that when it is will show back up on preware or quick install
    Quote Originally Posted by mdjpoop View Post
    if it is not compatable yet does that mean that when it is will show back up on preware or quick install
    Yes, you can install the blank patch in Preware and when it's updated it'll show you that there's an update to that patch.
    If the only one who knows the truth about a terrible secret is unaware they hold the answer to a mystery that could mean life or death.
    The search for the key leads to the most dangerous place in the world, the human mind.
    where was it on preware?I had to doctor and now i can't find it
    it's almost at the last in the available patches,a to z.
    Just looked and it wasn't there.
    Global Posts
    269 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cashdude1971 View Post
    I'm looking for it too! Also Messaging Landscape and Messaging character counter as well.
    I think if you didn't update the webOS patch feed, you probably still have the VKB. If you updated it recently, it isn't there anymore. The Message Landscape and Message Character Counter for some reason are some of the last patches to get updated after a webOS update. The placeholder patches for them are in the Unavailable patch category.
    i installed back today its back on preware today
    yea i was looking for it too, it just got reposted today.
    Man, I'm glad this is back!!!
    working well here.
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
    Where is this listed in preware?
    Global Posts
    227 Global Posts
    type virtual keyboard in list of everything and it comes up for me
    Check to make sure you don't already have it installed. It will be in "installed packages...patches"

If it is there, and it is not updating, unistall, luna restart, and reinstall

If it is not there, try what was mentioned, "list of everything...type"vir" and it will pop up

Mine has not ever worked since 1.4, but it is now. It only works if you are in an area with a text box. Is this how it always has been?
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    not workin for me
    plug phone into computer make sure all usb files of Virtual Keyboard are deleted unplug the phone will reboot then open preware under patches click the virtual keyboard patch install reboot and it works
    Global Posts
    227 Global Posts
    i cant download it. I uninstalled it and now cannot reinstall, deleted all the files off the pre as a usb drive, theres a patches log; but I dont know if I want to delete that so I thought i would ask first.

any help?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast