Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567
    Quote Originally Posted by caj2008 View Post
    Note ipk is pracctically same as .sh file so you don't have to rush to remove it
    Here
    I am having troubles getting my phone connected to PC via USB. WOQI doesn`t detect my device. Dev. mode is activated... does new update require newer version of WOQI?

thanks

edit: i think it's a drivers problem because I had to doctor my pre and it was a tough process. PC doesn't see the device, what to do?
    Last edited by schnell; 04/07/2010 at 05:00 PM.
    Global Posts
    201 Global Posts
    So, what exactly is the ipk? Does that mean it is in the preware repositories and can be installed that way? I installed the 800 MHz patch via linux command line using wosqi without difficulty, and it works great.
    Quote Originally Posted by Presmurf View Post
    I've already voided my TEP from the crack I put on the side of my screen from dropping it. So, I'm pretty much a go for anything on my phone. If it fry's, then I'll just us my insurance and pay the $100.
    $150.00, but I have yet to hear of this happening, so I'm gonna put it back on now cuz I can't deal with the "sorry, too many cards" when there's no cards even up.
    720Mhz USER,so far works perfect
    Quote Originally Posted by Presmurf View Post
    I've already voided my TEP from the crack I put on the side of my screen from dropping it. So, I'm pretty much a go for anything on my phone. If it fry's, then I'll just us my insurance and pay the $100.
    You mean you voided the Palm Warranty right? That's what the TEP is for: any human error. I.E., dropping the phone, losing it, or running it over with your motor car. Am I wrong here?
    I am equivalent to a man dammit.
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567