Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. xtn
    Global Posts
    711 Global Posts
    Preware did not show any updates available until I manually updated feeds....
    ALso got the 404 and the download button, so I clicked the download button. Here's hoping!
    Woot!
    Wifi Media Sync 3.0 now available for PC and Mac OSX.
    I'm holding off until I get home tonight... not too sure about that 1.4.1.

Also I was reading the update should be 60MB, not 10MB as said on the screen.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    Quote Originally Posted by xtn View Post
    Preware did not show any updates available until I manually updated feeds....

Therein lied my problem !
    Unfortunately I went and removed all my patches and am in the process of reinstalling now.

Live and learn
    lol ... Aww srry bro
    i ran Doctor before the update.. how my previous apps would download...
    anyone have this problem,?
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniCipriani View Post
    I'm holding off until I get home tonight... not too sure about that 1.4.1.

Also I was reading the update should be 60MB, not 10MB as said on the screen.
    1.4.1 should be 60Mb, really?? Is that verified?
    Yee har, it worked and I could not be happier!
    yea, all is well for me now, except for one patch that won't update, no biggy. Everything else is done, and I've purchsed a couple games.
    Quote Originally Posted by NordicMan View Post
    1.4.1 should be 60Mb, really?? Is that verified?
    Dunno, maybe just early in the morning and I read it wrong. I checked and does look like 10MB is correct.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

Bought my first app (Train Your Dragon game) at around 11:30 AM MDT. Did I get first app in Canada?
    probably not.
    Yep, the 404 is gone, so I'm downloading now.

woohoo I'm so excited. I hope the paid apps don't cost an arm and a leg for it...I'm just downloading the update rite now....goodness gracious....so excited...mmmmmmmm wat to download first?
    Girls are like phones. We love to be held, talked to, but if you press the wrong button you'll be disconnected
    I have doctor a cooked sprint-bell 1.40 before and I doctored back to 1.35

Since then, my pre had stopped automatically update over the air even 1.40 and still could not 1.41 now
    What will be the cause?
    Last edited by tonylawca; 04/01/2010 at 07:58 PM.
    First I ran EPR, then Doctored. Disd the update to 1.4.1. Then I've restored most of my 32 patches and the few Homebrew apps that were gone. BUT, now.... no Virtual Keyboard! I've tried Preware and WebOSQI but no reference. Am I to assume VKB is not ready for WebOS 1.4.1? Maybe it will re-appear. Does anyone have the same situation? Or an opinion on this?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12