1.    #1  
    Where is 1.4.1.x for Verizon?

Hopefully, taking just a wee bit longer to fix the keyboard double entry bug and the GPS lock bug.

Although I did read that folks with 1.4.1 were seeing better GPS behavior.
    Last edited by swieder; 04/02/2010 at 08:31 AM.
    Pilot 5K->Palm IIIc->Tungsten T/T2->Treo 650/680 -> Pre+ (1.4.5 & Uberkernel)
    Verizon doesn't have it so they can continue to suck the $$$$ out of your pockets since their rate plans are more expensive than Sprints for basically the same device. Have fun!

P.S. let me know when you want to switch and save money EVERY month.

BTW, i am just being an *** :-)
    I was hoping it was coming last night/wee hours of the morning technically, as my app catalog was acting funky...but no luck. Last time we received the update a day later, so perhaps it will be the same time frame again this time.

I suppose we shall see...
    In love with my launch day Pre Plus! Here are my impressions thus far.
    Still waiting myself, I removed the 800MHz kernel to update but have not seen it yet...
    As long as they fix the keyboard issue I can wait a week or even two!!
    look on the front page, there are tipsters saying that the verizon update is "weeks" away.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by wunderbar View Post
    look on the front page, there are tipsters saying that the verizon update is "weeks" away.
    You are right:
    http://www.precentral.net/webos-1411-hits-sprint

If it 1.4.1.x fixes the Pre+ keyboard and GPS problems then its worth the wait. Otherwise I will be looking at AT&T. I am on AT&T now which would let me switch SIM and go back to my 680 if the Pre+ needs to go in for repair.
    Pilot 5K->Palm IIIc->Tungsten T/T2->Treo 650/680 -> Pre+ (1.4.5 & Uberkernel)
    Quote Originally Posted by gapost View Post
    As long as they fix the keyboard issue I can wait a week or even two!!
    Same here.

Though I also want to make sure the GPS issue people talk about is fixed too - I would like to get into some geocaching with my sons and want to make sure it is working right.

The only other two issues I have that concern me are the 1) frequent and random resets and 2) camera app freeze-up/lockup bug.

Man, if those things all got fixed, I would now have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING but love for this phone!
    well if I have to wait a few weeks, then I am going to re-install the 800MHz kernel.....I miss it ALOT!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by FozzyBear View Post
    well if I have to wait a few weeks, then I am going to re-install the 800MHz kernel.....I miss it ALOT!!!
    Ha-ha. I already did. I figured I'll get enough notice here to remove it.
    Quote Originally Posted by fozzybear View Post
    well if i have to wait a few weeks, then i am going to re-install the 800mhz kernel.....i miss it alot!!!
    mee too!!!