Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Just saw on the front page that the mobile hotspot for the pre+ and pixi+ on verizon is now free. I also checked this on the verizon website by pretending to purchase a pre+ and selecting the mobile hotspot and it was listed as $0.00. NO April fools joke here this is 100% true.
  2.    #2  
    just saw someone else posted this as well at about the same time as me. o well feel free to post ur thoughts and if u have it or not. I for one havent gotten it yet, so if u think its worth it then let us know.
    I feel left out. (Sprint user)
    im expecting sprint to match asap! com'on Dan
    exactly sprint, and At&t need to match this it would be a feature no phone could match, and pump sells through the roof
    now...if we can just get VZ navigator for less than $10 a month....
    april fools?
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by prebulls View Post
    april fools?
    nope this is not an april fools joke
    I tried the VZ mobile hot spot last night with the intention of buying/trying it after I consumed a few cocktails....it worked, I had my other phone connected to the hotspot created by the pre. I did not test out anything but it did work.....
  10.    #10  
    5GB of free tethering. Anything over that 5GB then u are charged but 5GB is alot for me idk about everyone else.
    I called VZN customer service and they told me it still costs $40. They said it was probably an April fool's joke. I then accessed my account on line and was able to add it for $0. Go to update/change features and you will see it listed for $0. You simply have to add it as a service. It then confirms it will add $0 to the monthly bill.

Great news!!!!
    700P...755...Pre+...Pre 2...Touchpad
  12.    #12  
    why would they tell you that if it says $0.00 on the website?
    that's pretty cool if true, i hope sprint matches, i still wont switch to verizon but i gotta admit it's a cool feature.

Currently using: Sprint Palm Pre and Sprint HTC EVO 4G
    mobile hotspot is not working on my pixi plus. if this is real then we should hear about it from verizon..
    Just because it allowed you to add it at $0.00 doesn't mean it isn't mistake and they can change it back to the regular price and start bill you for it.
  16.    #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by badjokes View Post
    mobile hotspot is not working on my pixi plus. if this is real then we should hear about it from verizon..
    go check out the website and try to buy a pre or pixi, pretend of course, and when u get to features it says $0.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey47 View Post
    Just because it allowed you to add it at $0.00 doesn't mean it isn't mistake and they can change it back to the regular price and start bill you for it.
    that would be some shady a*s sh*******

Currently using: Sprint Palm Pre and Sprint HTC EVO 4G
    Quote Originally Posted by jhodnettejr View Post
    now...if we can just get VZ navigator for less than $10 a month....
    Oh i so wish they would give for free or at least fix the bloody GPS so I can do my own
  19.    #19  
    Quote Originally Posted by 05typesdc5 View Post
    that would be some shady a*s sh*******
    i agree that would be shady as hell
    Seriously. Sprint needs to get on this.
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast