Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    Quote Originally Posted by johnj2803 View Post
    still no go for me... i am trying to doctor my phone right now... will update

just to update.... Doctored my pre and now mhs works!
    Quote Originally Posted by johnj2803 View Post
    just to update.... Doctored my pre and now mhs works!
    Sweet! Congrats, glad that it's working now!
    In love with my launch day Pre Plus! Here are my impressions thus far.
    Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    I bought my Pre Plus on April 1st with my upgrade and they confirmed that it is now $0 a month for the first 5gb, then just 5c per mb after.
    one word. awesome
    Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by vreihen View Post
    I was just in a corporate VZW store this afternoon. Long story short, this post is coming through my new Verizon Pre+ via MHS. Since I had a new every two waiting on my account, I walked out the door without paying a dime for it!

The receipt for my transaction spells out everything, and 3G MHS is a $0.00 included feature for the duration of the contract. To wit (from the paper receipt):

Selected Features:
    3-Way Calling
    Call Waiting
    Call Forwarding
    Streamlined Billing - $0
    General IP Address
    Email & Web -Smartphone $29.99
    National Access Roaming
    3G Mobile Hotspot 5GB $0
    PIX FLIX Pay Per MSG
    International Dialing allowed-$0
    M2M National Unlimited - $0
    New Every Two Multi-Tiered - $0

For all those who think that Verizon is mis-managing Palm phone sales, I need to point out that the *only* poster that they had hanging in their window was for the BOGO Pre+ and Pixi+. The sales guy didn't try to talk me out of the Pre+, and one of the other sales women said that her brother is making money from programs he submitted to the apps catalog.

He said that the only reason why the Palm phones aren't flying out the door is because some people still associate them with the old PalmOS crap, and that the release of the Plus phones on Verizon was timed awfully right after the Droid was released on Verizon.....

I had the same EXACT experience when I bought my phone in our VZW corporate store. My phone was free and they said the mobile hotspot was indeed free for the first 5gb EVERY month, then just 5c per mb after.
    This feature being free is Bad A s s. I do not want to have a separate mifi account and or carry around another device when traveling.

Now all Verizon has to do is fix the GPS.
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456