Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I was really looking for auto correct for msgs. We need to write more demand on this issue to palm,so they will see that ths is a pending problem, considering the small keyboard on the phone. The more we compain,the better our voice will be heard.....
    you do realize the incremental update number isn't anything drastic right?
    Global Posts
    575 Global Posts
    I just wanted some of the bugs squashed, so far so good.
    what I want to know is why the hell they have to heve fragmentation, is seems a choice rather than a neccessity!If 1.4.1.1 kernal works on my GSM pre (with modified webOS doctor) why the HELL can't they release it gloabally?Did I miss something?
    Well I'm happy that I do not receive the "Too Many Cards" error as much after the update and my phone is snappier, but I still suffer from 2 bugs that bother me:
    1) My Wifi connection seems broken. Though it is connected via Wifi, my Pre drops connections constantly. Also when I am using the browser it shows the unable to load page.
    2) While playing games, the video stutters quite a bit, more so than before. Is this normal?
    cleared up many small bugs. hmm I pretty happy, I wish one of the music players supported subscription music to go.
    my phone is snappier!
    my phone is snappier, AND my power button works EVERY TIME now...so far
  9.    #9  
    guess we need to let palm knows all about these issues.The enjineers at palm need to know our issues,so they can be address.
    "all theses issues"?
    Global Posts
    387 Global Posts
    Too many card error after playing 3d games seem to be fixed. Prior to update, whenever I play or open a 3d game, and close the app, I'll get the to many error message if I try to play another 3d game. The device also experience extreme lagged, sometimes even preventing a single card from opening.

If this is indeed fixed as it appears to be, I don't have anything OS wise to complain about once we get the updated 800 Kernel.
    many images won't load in browser
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    well I was hoping that whatever bug was in 1.4.1 that was causing my familyfonefinder to not update regularly would be fixed. but that is not the case
    my phone is faster,,love it. Had had no bugs before that I noticed,my wifi always worked great,,have it on 80 percent of the time. Was happy before the update,,now I am very happy.
    what does my phone is snappier mean?

Hell, my phone snaps my head off with the 800mhz patch.!!
    wow only 3percent drain in last hour using web for 30 mins of that hour
    I was hoping for world peace. And a fix for the global economy. So I guess I am pretty let down....
    Unknown: Keyboard double entry and GPS lock on Pre+. Waiting for 1.4.1.1 for Verizon customers.
    Pilot 5K->Palm IIIc->Tungsten T/T2->Treo 650/680 -> Pre+ (1.4.5 & Uberkernel)
    I am just happy they fixed the browser refresh bug. I wish they would implement some auto correct in the keyboard because it comes in handy with one hand typing. I would love them to speed up the boot time.
    I was hoping the core phone applications closing in the background would be fixed but it's not. I just missed 3 texts again..
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast