Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I got the TMC error once asw well as the power button error once as since the update
    no volume icon bug since update!
    Quote Originally Posted by zmann View Post
    wow only 3percent drain in last hour using web for 30 mins of that hour
    Must be nice.... wish I could pull that off. I'll have a 3 percent drain in like.....3 minutes while using the web. That's like the only thing that drains my battery the most (besides AIM and email checking everything hour). I swear I can have my batter at like 50 percent, click on like 3 links (looking at each page for like 1 min) and be down to like 47-45 percent.....this is with brightness down to like the "t" in after.
    My phone is a lot more responsive, which is all i was really looking for after the 1.4 update
    i'm just really glad they fixed the pinch and zoom bug in the interactive tests.
    Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    I had the random restart issue today, was hoping that would have been one of the bug fixes.
    Was hoping they would fix a bug in the browser that it would only load part of a page in some instances. Like DVD Profiler, by Invelos Software, Inc. . The others bugs I was having have been fixed. I also find that it is snappier. Snappier = seeming to react at a more crisp and smooth pace.
    Sometime you are the ball; sometimes you are the pins.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12