1.    #1  
    Anyone else have an issue where you can download some paid apps, but when you try some of the newer added ones, you get this action can not be completed, try again later?
    Same for me.
    Global Posts
    458 Global Posts
    Same!
    I don't even see any paid apps in the app store - despite the 1.4.1 update.
    I'm using a Swisscom SIM card - is that the issue?
    Are all of you on an O2 SIM/contract?
    german o2, same problem
    Yes, I'm seeing this problem.
    Global Posts
    201 Global Posts
    The app catalogue is very flaky for me at the moment, but even when it’s up it won’t accept my payment details getting a PMT04001 error.
    Quote Originally Posted by Benuk View Post
    The app catalogue is very flaky for me at the moment, but even when itís up it wonít accept my payment details getting a PMT04001 error.
    Sounds like it's that time of the month, lol.
    Global Posts
    51 Global Posts
    I get that too.. But theres still enough of them that do work to get on with for now! Im just happy we have paid apps!
    ___
    Have already Pre-ordered my Nintendo Pre 2
    Global Posts
    201 Global Posts
    According to palm suppourt it's not official until next week and no one should be able to purchase yet!

10:55 E. Benitez: Sir, even though the update has already been launched and now you have the possibility to purchase applications on the European region, the system still does not allow such purchases. This should be resolved by next week. Let's say, the update was launched now so all of our customers have their phones updated by next week when the system goes live
    10:55 Me: ok so why can other customers make purchases?
    10:57 E. Benitez: None of our customers in the European region should be able yet. If you are telling me that you know someone from this region that can already make purchases, then I can escalate this case and give you a call back later today with a solution/explanation.
  11.    #11  
    Problem resolved itself for me

Ha! that support guy has no idea what he's talking about, typical.
    Global Posts
    427 Global Posts
    I purchased an app last night but can't now.
  13.    #13  
    I've been able to purchase 6 apps so far.
    Global Posts
    201 Global Posts
    Just tried with my business debit card as well from a different bank and still no joy, you would think that Palm needed my money!
    i get action cannot be completed for some but not all. They are just teasing us ow lol