1.    #1  
    When i power down, the pre gets stuck on the circle spinning. it just freezes and i have to pull the battery
    Global Posts
    64 Global Posts
    Mine did that until the update. The 1.4.1.1 update fixed whatever item I unsuccessfully hacked.
  3.    #3  
    oo cool thanks. i was just worried because it froze while i was updating! i removed the battery and it started to update again..
    Global Posts
    64 Global Posts
    Yeah...that's what I had to do too. Let me know if it works after the update has installed.
  5.    #5  
    yup mine worked perfectly fine
    It would be great if the update fixes this, but I can't update either. Stuck on "checking for updates." ugh.
    My pre is doing this as well, I'm running 1.4.1.1, hopeing that 1.4.5 will address it. I'm convinced that it is the result of a patch or serice that is running, as I just got a new pre and it would restart on it's own, however after reloading preware and doing a save/restore it locks up on a restart (not on a luna restart).

It's possible to restart the device without removing the battery by performing a triple-toggle restart using the speaker switch.

Hans
    Quote Originally Posted by hans109h View Post
    My pre is doing this as well, I'm running 1.4.1.1, hopeing that 1.4.5 will address it. I'm convinced that it is the result of a patch or serice that is running, as I just got a new pre and it would restart on it's own, however after reloading preware and doing a save/restore it locks up on a restart (not on a luna restart).

It's possible to restart the device without removing the battery by performing a triple-toggle restart using the speaker switch.

Hans
    Try the WebOS repair utility.

http://forums.precentral.net/canuck-...ty-v2-1-a.html
    Clicking the Thanks button is a great way to say... well THANKS
    Phone Apps: Church Search, Tap for HELP
    TouchPad Apps: Tap for HELP! HD, webOS Meetups