1.    #1  
    PDF and Word Documents in landscape mode. I have no idea why the Doc View and PDF View don't allow it. It's almost like Palm left all the logical offerings off this device. I cant even see full book titles in the two apps. Anyway, if anyone knows of an app that's available, Id appreciate the recommendation. I've tried to remain positive about this device, but it just seems like one thing after another, make it more of a nuisance, than helpful.
    Last edited by iRobot; 04/01/2010 at 02:20 AM.
    there's a patch for pdf the last I knew, datavitz has been busting our balls for quite some time saying it would be ready and keeps pushing it back so we sit and wait unless you wanna try and put openoffice.org on the linux backend, I've heard someone was working on tryin to get it to run outta terminal, but don't know of their success or lack there of
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by toyotast165 View Post
    there's a patch for pdf the last I knew, datavitz has been busting our balls for quite some time saying it would be ready and keeps pushing it back so we sit and wait unless you wanna try and put openoffice.org on the linux backend, I've heard someone was working on tryin to get it to run outta terminal, but don't know of their success or lack there of

Thank you for the information. I appreciate it. I just dont add patches to my phone. I decided to not get into the whole Patch thing with this device as it seems like it's been more of a nuisance with this phone than it's worth. This is one of the things that bothers me most too, if that these obvious features that should have been available since the beginning, you need all these patches for them. Palm seems to not has any insight in adding them to their updates either. I mean they just had to add pinch to zoom back to the readers in 141.1 because they screwed them up in the last one. Landscape is almost too obvious that they missed adding it to their readers. I just dont get some of this companies decisions.