Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    Hi Guys,

Anyone else experiences problems with the App Catalog after the Update?

I am on a german GSM Pre, with a normal O2 Sim.

Thanks in Advance.
    no downloads and no updates working... Bad job

edit: hotspot download worked, but there's no excuse for failing in updates, making the installed app not usable...
    Last edited by squ33d; 04/01/2010 at 03:27 AM.
    only partly...the older apps and updates work. Just the ones from yesterday/today do not work! Think the servers need some time to get things together...160 new apps with first-time paid international is a big step.
    Same problem here.
    Same problem here (Netherlands, German O2 unlocked Pre). I lost my Foursquare app after an unsuccesful update ("the action could not be completed, Try again later")
    just updated Evernote here on a Sprint USA pre..works fine
    Quote Originally Posted by trim81 View Post
    just updated Evernote here on a Sprint USA pre..works fine
    has your app catalog changed? no? so whats the news?
    Same here. Worse is that I've just downloaded the new firmware and so far can't get the thing to boot up!
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    mmm thats all very strange... cause i can download some apps, whereas some won't even open up the app store data sheet...
    Well.. my App Catalog is loading.. and then it says try again later.
    Some suggestions?
    Quote Originally Posted by robvanvliet View Post
    Same problem here (Netherlands, German O2 unlocked Pre). I lost my Foursquare app after an unsuccesful update ("the action could not be completed, Try again later")
    Things are moving forward: download of Foursquare works again
    German GSM Pre unlocked NOT O2:

I got notice about and update for one of the best apps in Germany "Bahnfahren" which was for free and will be according to the dev and it can't be downloaded...I feel some trouble comin' up...can't access the mobile hotspot app, why is this only for 02 contract users? Somehow things are stranger than before the app catalog gone live...
    Quote Originally Posted by Juize View Post
    German GSM Pre unlocked NOT O2:

I got notice about and update for one of the best apps in Germany "Bahnfahren" which was for free and will be according to the dev and it can't be downloaded...I feel some trouble comin' up...can't access the mobile hotspot app, why is this only for 02 contract users? Somehow things are stranger than before the app catalog gone live...
    Yes, I noticed that as well. The online app catalogue lists it as 1.1.6 sill and not 1.1.7 which is what the update wanted to install (but failed).
    I dont think there is much to worry about: -

I think the problem is the Palm app uploader guy is uploading some of the app with the wrong settings. You should notice that the ones that aren't working are gradually being bumped upto the top of the "What's New" list, i.e. they are being uploaded with the right settings, which makes them work fine.