Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I know 1.4.1 is the big thing today, but just take a second to go to LaptopMag.com and vote for the Pre.

Early in the day we were crushing them 3 to 1, but they've been creeping up all day. Now we're just 10% ahead. Will that lead last until the morning when the poll closes at 9 AM? I don't want to find out.

webOS 1.4.1 will be there when you get back. Please Vote! March Smart Phone Madness Game 13: Palm Pre Plus vs. HTC HD2
    I didn't even know it was going on, the pre might loose this if more people don't get informed..
    Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Kernel View Post
    I know 1.4.1 is the big thing today, but just take a second to go to LaptopMag.com and vote for the Pre.

Early in the day we were crushing them 3 to 1, but they've been creeping up all day. Now we're just 10% ahead. Will that lead last until the morning when the poll closes at 9 AM? I don't want to find out.

webOS 1.4.1 will be there when you get back. Please Vote! March Smart Phone Madness Game 13: Palm Pre Plus vs. HTC HD2
    This was posted earlier in this thread, this came from the Crackberry forum. I wonder if the HD2 f-anboyz have discovered this because they are catching up... and now we know what the Crackberry boyz did to make the race close.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f141/ma...-votes-445477/

After reading a posting over at CrackBerry I attempted what a member there thought the other members at Crackberry should do to make unlimited votes/person at this link. I tried it and it worked.
    Last edited by Cantaffordit; 04/01/2010 at 02:17 AM.
    Global Posts
    575 Global Posts
    Also if you voted before you updated to 1.4.1 or 1.4.1.1 you will be able to vote a second time. I checked after updating and it let me vote again....GO PRE!!!!!!
  5.    #5  
    Blatant BUMP!

Vote, dangit!
    up only 4%!!!
    Global Posts
    575 Global Posts
    I hope 4000 people are just waiting till 8am to vote for the pre, the hd2 is gaining ground quick. I want the pre to win something, even if it's just a goofy user poll.
    Pre's lead has now shrunk to 600 from 1900 earlier in the day and from 1000 a couple of hours ago. It's constantly shrinking even though most of US is sleeping right now. It seems like someone is using a loophole to dor epeat voting.

People keep voting.
    Review bomb for Palm - Let's do it!
    I'm hoping the Pre csn pull it off. I've been doing some proxy voting
    Pre's lead is now down to 450 votes only.
  11.    #11  
    BUMP.

There is a little more than an hour left and we are up by just 1%.

VOTE!
    at the rate we are going we are going to lose at around 845 EST. if you haven't voted on your pre please do. We shouldn't lose to the HD2.
    bump
    Our lead is now down to 330 votes.
    voted...and bump
    Global Posts
    77 Global Posts
    How long left?
    12 more minutes by my clock

only about 200 votes for us now! we need more!
    Developer of Ultimate Hockey, netSpeed, BatteryMonitor, The Ghastly Headset,
    netSpeed HD, St4rs and Matrix Exhibition
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Follow my webOS projects on my blog and follow me on twitter
    12 minutes to go. Pre is leading with 285 votes but gotta keep an eye on this in case there is a last mintue attack.
    263 now..
    do you guys really care that much that you have to go and vote 1000 times in order to make the Pre win, its pathetic, it may make you feel better but allot of those phones that are out are better then the pre weather you like it or not.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast