Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    2 Min left. Pre by ~250
    9:02 Pre won by a few hundred. Finals please.
    too close on that one.. and it is still open.
    guess Poll daddy didn't automatically close it. Laptog mag will close it manually.
  5.    #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by dkotoric1 View Post
    do you guys really care that much that you have to go and vote 1000 times in order to make the Pre win, its pathetic, it may make you feel better but allot of those phones that are out are better then the pre weather you like it or not.
    I honestly don't think so. Of all the phones in the contest I sincerely believe the Pre is overall the best.

As far as multiple voting/cheating goes, the single reason I would condone it is because I really think that's how the HD2 was able to catch up over night.
    Quote Originally Posted by dkotoric1 View Post
    do you guys really care that much that you have to go and vote 1000 times in order to make the Pre win, its pathetic, it may make you feel better but allot of those phones that are out are better then the pre weather you like it or not.
    How can you vote a 1000 times? I thought it was only once per computer/connection.
    Dang...too late to throw in a vote for the HD2.
    .....Life is But Such Sweet Sorrow.....
  8. xtn
    Global Posts
    711 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gapost View Post
    How can you vote a 1000 times? I thought it was only once per computer/connection.
    As described (and linked to) previously in this very thread... some moron on the crackberry forums found a way to vote over and over again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafy0003 View Post
    9:02 Pre won by a few hundred. Finals please.
    HTC HD2 - 8944
    PRE PLUS- 9214

Total votes - 18158

Palm Pre Plus Wins
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    As it should win that contest... surprised it was even that close.. I mean really??
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12