Global Posts
    479 Global Posts
    Ran the update to 1.4.1.1, was in the process of running Preware to re-patch. First issue-- PIN? What the hell? No prob, I remember that, even if I haven't entered it in a month.

So I fire up Preware, and am checking to see if I have enough battery to pull all those updates down or not-- where's my battery percent display?!

It's amazing how fast you get used to all the patches, and how wrong the phone looks without them. And I didn't even apply themes.

Ah, phone just crashed while running Preware. At least some things are still like they were with 1.4...
    I know! When my Pre rebooted after the update, it took me a moment to realize why my phone looked so odd
    same here, time for the monthly re-learning of the stock os. the pre is the only thing i own that is customizable and is stock again, not bad but not awesome like it was with all the patches!
    Palm prē-ist.
    lol i remember when i gone from 1.3.5 to 1.4, and with all the patches gone... way weird for me, especially the 4x4 icons gone
    Quote Originally Posted by Menace187 View Post
    lol i remember when i gone from 1.3.5 to 1.4, and with all the patches gone... way weird for me, especially the 4x4 icons gone
    lol it's even worse for me I had the 5x5 icons.
    Everything will be back soon.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation