1.    #1  
    Yahoo Mobile only displays in text format. Not sure if it is WebOS 1.4.1.1 or Yahoo issue. Google mobile looks ok.

Anyone else has this issue?

This issue is now fixed. I suppose it was Yahoo's issue. Not sure what they did to break it.
    Last edited by palmpre06062009; 04/03/2010 at 07:12 PM. Reason: This is working now. I guess it was yahoo issue.
    Yeah, it's not rendering it as a mobile web page...its rendering it kinda like mobile pages looked say about 2-3 years ago with all text, no images....strange.

Wonder if the iphone spoof patch will fix this?

Update: Nope- iphone agent spoof doesn't do squat.
    Last edited by foosball; 04/01/2010 at 12:40 AM.
  3.    #3  
    HardBeatZ - Is this is a Palm issue or Yahoo issue? Any info on this? Thanks.
    Global Posts
    575 Global Posts
    I just loaded it and it was fine, after I logged in and then logged out, it went all text as well....strange

Ok did a search for 'yahoo mobile' and all is well but if I load it from my book marks I get the all text format.
    Noticed the same thing. Other mobile sites load okay. So, must be something changed with 1.4.1.1 that Yahoo is not recognizing.
    Palm has logged this in its software issue tracking system. We endeavor to continuously improve our software quality and thank you for bringing this to our attention. We are grateful to the community and will evaluate options based on customer feedback and software best practices.
    Ex HP webOS Tech Support

5Ts: Five ways to get your webOS tablet working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/5Ts

6Ts: Six ways to get your webOS phone working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/6Ts
    Quote Originally Posted by HardBeatZ View Post
    Palm has logged this in its software issue tracking system. We endeavor to continuously improve our software quality and thank you for bringing this to our attention. We are grateful to the community and will evaluate options based on customer feedback and software best practices.
    Well whatever happened between then and now, yahoo mobile has been fixed and is rendering perfectly on el Pre.
    Global Posts
    565 Global Posts
    I guess they work fast...
  9.    #9  
    Yes..mine is working fine now as well. Not sure what really happened...