1.    #1  
    I've tried to run 3 PDK games under 1.4.1.1 (Super KO Boxing 2, Assassins Free, and Castle of Magic). They all get stuck on the loading screen. If I minimize the card, the screen updates, but then if I go back in, it gets stuck again.

Is anyone else experiencing this type of issue?
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

Twitter: @Hedami
    Nope, works better for me than ever. Read my post about the 3d games memory issue. I have the full version of Castle of Magic and Assassins Creed, and I can start one game after the other no problem. I do get the TMC error after starting like 3 games in a row, but then all I have to do is wait like 30 secs and it will load the next game again.

Do you have any patches installed maybe?
    wow that is one messed up issue my friend
    I just loaded up Castle of Magic and it works fine. I can't wait to get my hands on the next overclock patches since this speed is amazing already.
    They all work here too...
    mine are working great
    I got nfsu and sparta to work fine on mine.
  8.    #8  
    I don't have any patches; however I do have the beta PDK installed on my phone. However before 1.4.1.1, the 3D games worked fine even with the PDK installed.

So I'm at a loss...
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

9.    #9  
    Well I uninstalled the PDK and now the games load. I wonder if other developers with the PDK are having the same issue. Or perhaps one of my library files just got messed up in the 1.4.1.1 upgrade.

Just loaded NFS. Seems to be working.
    Master Pants, Lord of the Universe, Groupie of Blaize

Need help with your webOS device? PM me for help!
    Dungeon Hunter, NFS, Asphalt5, Glyder 2, and Earthworm Jim all working on mine.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    Global Posts
    236 Global Posts
    no more card errors now!!! woot woot
    Je fais ce que je veux avec mes cheveux!!! Sprint: Pre+ 2.1
    Global Posts
    575 Global Posts
    Mine is working fine to, got killed about 100 times in an hour online on sandstorm, works great, lol. I don't have super k.o., did you make sure there is no update in the app catalog?
    I am unable to play Assassin's Creed now. It will go through all the loading stuff, and just when it gets to the point it will display the game board, "poof" and the card is gone. Reboot didn't help I admit, I don't play it much, but I think problems started with 1.4.0/1.4.1.1
    The power behind WebOS (and Android, and Maemo, and Google itself) is Linux!
    I've been having the same problem with NFSU, Monopoly and SIMS. You might be right about the PDK Beta issue. I have definitely had them working on 1.4.1, but they stopped working sometime after I tried the PDK. Had the same symptoms. The splash screen freezes in full screen, but will update slowly in card view. All the touchscreen controls still work if you know where to touch.

I'll try and un-install it later and see what happens.
    it might be solved already, But previously MyTether will interfere with 3D games