Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    Sure wish I would have checked in here first.....

Tonight my phone got pretty buggy and I decided to Doctor. The process went fine until my phone booted back up and I noticed that things werent right in the UI. When I looked at which version of Doctor I used it was the 1.3........Dont remember but it was the last version released just before the big update to 1.4. So I decided to just hit update and I realized at that point that I was updating to 1.4.1. I let it go and when I finished all my apps were gone.

Any way to get them back? When I open the app catalog there is nothing there either. Kind of at a loss..
    the doctor erased you apps you have to reinstall them from app catalog but the purchases are linked to your profile so you will not be charged
    Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    Damn.......Ok, thanks much.

I thought the apps were associated with my palm profile?
    they should have just auto loaded but i would guess that palm's servers are swamped pumping out the update so it slipped through
    Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    any chance running the doctor again would put them back?
    Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    For anyone who may have run into the same problem, (though I'm relatively certain im the only one who was that dumb) another run of the doctor (the correct version this time) put everything back.