Global Posts
    489 Global Posts
    I have opened up 10 3d games one after the other waiting about 3 seconds after closing one app to start the other and I have not seen the "sorry too many cards" and have not had to reboot.

NICE.

Update:

Games seem to load much much faster...
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    the Pre or Pre Plus?
    sounds bs to me but is it pre or pre plus?
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Global Posts
    489 Global Posts
    pre
    Quote Originally Posted by navinag View Post
    pre
    i havent tried but when i do anywats thanks for the info!
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

I posted this in another thread, but it fits in here perfectly:

It's not completely fixed but it is much improved. I started Hero of Sparta, the exited it right away, right after that I started Asphalt 5 and played for one race then exited. When I tried to start Gangstar, I got the TMC message. I started another non 3d game and played it for like 2 mins, then closed it and started Gangstar again and this time it started. I exited that and started Lets play Golf and it started fine, exited that and tried to start Dungeon Hunter and got the TMC again. Gave the phone a minute to take a break, triend Dungeon Hunter again, and it started, exited and tried Hawx, started right up.

So, the moral of the story is...BIG improvement! Just give the phone a couple of minutes and the game will start. I am very happy so far!
    Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    Wade County!
    Great cant wait to download it as I'm waiting for confirmation on if my 800 will work on 1.4.1.1 yet, hope caj and unix are able to crack it soon
    Wow I went like through all my 3d games, and worst case scenario, if you do get the TMC error, just wait a few seconds, about 30 or so, and try again and it will start! This may have been a small update, but it sure had a big impact!
    And the memory situation seems much improved for non-3D games as well. Looks like they nipped this one in the bud...

I'll test more tomorrow when I find out if my Pre survived its dip in green tea.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    Global Posts
    483 Global Posts
    My only problem was right after I updated to 1.4 I was sure the TMC was pretty much a goner. The next day it was coming back. Right now on a Sprint Pre it does seem a lot better, but I will have to give it a couple days before I proclaim it to actually be so.
    Global Posts
    483 Global Posts
    Although............9 cards open right now with the last one being JsTop. The Resource Monitor bar at the top was showing a fairly low (to me) 20.8 MB in usage. It has since adjusted 3 times (first two down, last one up) since I started watching it and is now at about 17.00 MB. (looked over to check and it adjusted again. I don't ever remember seeing it adjust live except when dumping the garbage.