Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    engadget app is broken for me too. Also the app catalog isn't working either.
    HBZ.. you rock! Thanks for letting us know that Palm knows about it!
    +1, just hangs.
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    mine is broken in 1.4 this evening. was working fine yesterday. I haven't upgraded yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by mahylo View Post
    mine is broken in 1.4 this evening. was working fine yesterday. I haven't upgraded yet.
    Don't do it.
    hmm, noticing something odd this morning. I have a verizon pre plus, so obviously no update for me, still have 1.4. Engadget, the app store and the web are not working...so I shut off my wifi connection and use 3G, and everything works fine. Are all you guys having this problem over wifi?
    Please update to the latest version of Engadget to resolve this issue.

--HardBeatZ
    Ex HP webOS Tech Support

5Ts: Five ways to get your webOS tablet working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/5Ts

6Ts: Six ways to get your webOS phone working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/6Ts
    Quote Originally Posted by HardBeatZ View Post
    Please update to the latest version of Engadget to resolve this issue.

--HardBeatZ
    Yep, Engadget 1.0.3 is now out! I just updated and everything works fine again
    Quote Originally Posted by dkotoric1 View Post
    people still use the engadget app, why not just use newsroom its awsome
    engadget is free. Newsroom $4.99
    Quote Originally Posted by Heclaboy82 View Post
    engadget is free. Newsroom $4.99
    It is 4.99 but it is worth it. You can get feeds from a bunch of sites including this one, and it is really well done. I doubted it at first but now that I am using it I realize that it is a great app. Much better than the engadget app alone.
    Quote Originally Posted by THETRUTH View Post
    It is 4.99 but it is worth it. You can get feeds from a bunch of sites including this one, and it is really well done. I doubted it at first but now that I am using it I realize that it is a great app. Much better than the engadget app alone.
    As someone said, you can't read the comments through Newsroom though... That's the most entertaining part of Engadget lol
    I have Newsroom and Enhadget app. Engadget app is great for Engadget, that's about it. The guys at Engadget need to integrate video into the app.
    Thanks for the headsup on the update fix
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12