Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 33 of 33
  1. #21  
    engadget app is broken for me too. Also the app catalog isn't working either.
  2. #22  
    HBZ.. you rock! Thanks for letting us know that Palm knows about it!
  3. #23  
    +1, just hangs.
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
  4. mahylo's Avatar
    Posts
    52 Posts
    Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    #24  
    mine is broken in 1.4 this evening. was working fine yesterday. I haven't upgraded yet.
  5. #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by mahylo View Post
    mine is broken in 1.4 this evening. was working fine yesterday. I haven't upgraded yet.
    Don't do it.
  6. #26  
    hmm, noticing something odd this morning. I have a verizon pre plus, so obviously no update for me, still have 1.4. Engadget, the app store and the web are not working...so I shut off my wifi connection and use 3G, and everything works fine. Are all you guys having this problem over wifi?
  7. #27  
    Please update to the latest version of Engadget to resolve this issue.

    --HardBeatZ
    Ex HP webOS Tech Support

    5Ts: Five ways to get your webOS tablet working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/5Ts

    6Ts: Six ways to get your webOS phone working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/6Ts
  8. #28  
    Quote Originally Posted by HardBeatZ View Post
    Please update to the latest version of Engadget to resolve this issue.

    --HardBeatZ
    Yep, Engadget 1.0.3 is now out! I just updated and everything works fine again
  9. #29  
    Quote Originally Posted by dkotoric1 View Post
    people still use the engadget app, why not just use newsroom its awsome
    engadget is free. Newsroom $4.99
  10. #30  
    Quote Originally Posted by Heclaboy82 View Post
    engadget is free. Newsroom $4.99
    It is 4.99 but it is worth it. You can get feeds from a bunch of sites including this one, and it is really well done. I doubted it at first but now that I am using it I realize that it is a great app. Much better than the engadget app alone.
  11. #31  
    Quote Originally Posted by THETRUTH View Post
    It is 4.99 but it is worth it. You can get feeds from a bunch of sites including this one, and it is really well done. I doubted it at first but now that I am using it I realize that it is a great app. Much better than the engadget app alone.
    As someone said, you can't read the comments through Newsroom though... That's the most entertaining part of Engadget lol
  12. #32  
    I have Newsroom and Enhadget app. Engadget app is great for Engadget, that's about it. The guys at Engadget need to integrate video into the app.
  13. #33  
    Thanks for the headsup on the update fix
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions