1.    #1  
    Searched forum and find this, it may be a dumb question but i have to ask?? I was so excited to install the patch i failed to investigate how to remove it?? With 1.4.1 around the corner for sprint can someone post a link for uninstall or give me a quick rundown?? Thanks in advance and remember to vote pre in smart phone march maddness... cant wait to smoke the droid next!!!
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    Sprint Palm Pre
  3.    #3  
    Ha, thanks... read that when i did a search but missed the uninstall part@!!!
    I don't understand why everyone is so quick to uninstall the 800patch IMO.This update is not even worth it to do so, we are all looking like spoiled brats right about now
  5.    #5  
    I am not personally going to update till a new patch comes out for 1.4.1, but when it does i just wanted to do a little reserch now so it will be a quick process when it happens!
    Am I assuming correctly the current 800mhz won't work on 1.4.1.1?
    Quote Originally Posted by xwhizx View Post
    Am I assuming correctly the current 800mhz won't work on 1.4.1.1?
    right, well not at the moment, UNIX is in the process of testing it right now and will let us know shortly in his official thread
    Global Posts
    132 Global Posts
    /var/home/root/800MHzOS14.sh uninstall
    Global Posts
    164 Global Posts
    anyway to delete the file after you uninstall it?
    Quote Originally Posted by diddly4 View Post
    anyway to delete the file after you uninstall it?

delete the file from root by going to Tools>Delete File and typing /var/home/root/800MHzOS14.sh

Currently using: Sprint Palm Pre and Sprint HTC EVO 4G