Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Downloading now in Atlanta, GA on Sprint
    sprint release notes:

[url= webOS update Release Notes - Palm Support Community[/url]
    Last edited by Cantaffordit; 03/31/2010 at 08:30 PM.
    I guess they skipped some of us on the 1.4.1 and went straight to 1.4.1.1. haha

I was missing having a 4 digit version number anyway.
    Follow me on teh Twitterz
    Downloading in Missouri (slow DL)
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    Update Complete here in Chicago, IL...Launching Preware to hopefully reload my patches without incident.
    Quote Originally Posted by TopTongueBarry View Post
    California, AT&T, Movistar Spain unlocked Pre, installing 1.4.1 right now, not 1.4.1.1
    You're using a EU Pre, that's why you are getting 1.4.1.
    Arthur Thornton

Former webOS DevRel Engineer at Palm, HP, and LG
    Former webOS app developer (built Voice Memos, Sparrow, and several homebrew apps and patches)
    Former blogger for webOS Nation and webOS Roundup
    Quote Originally Posted by zmann View Post
    I have a problem,,put the yellow bricks theme in yesterday. Trying to remove it but it is not showing up as installed and it is not a listed theme anymore. What the hell happen and what do I do?
    Did you remove it before updating? If so, you may have to do a full erase (and then a WebOS Doctor or WebOS Repair) before updating to 1.4.x.

If you did it after the update, you need to full erase, doctor to 1.4.0, webos repair utility -ize it, and then update to 1.4.x.
    Arthur Thornton

Former webOS app developer (built Voice Memos, Sparrow, and several homebrew apps and patches)
    I did not update yet
    Nashville, TN has it on Sprint...+1
    found it,was listed in unknown for some strange reason and not in theme installed
    Downloaded, installed and working in LA,Ca. Seems a touch snappier than it was before. NFL app changed. Nascar app had to do some internal update. Nothing else seemed any different yet.
    any verizon users getting it yet???
    anyone tried using my tether with this patch?
    verizon? Anyone? Beuhler?
    yep,downloading in brooklyn,ny.
    I can open up my banking website again now!
    it doesn't say anything about the "too many cards thing, does it? That's my biggest problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonylmiller View Post
    it doesn't say anything about the "too many cards thing, does it? That's my biggest problem.
    The reason you get that is because of apps not clearing the RAM properly or a 3D game requires a bunch of RAM. Sometimes if I get the error when trying to play NFL 2010, I will try to open NFL 2010 a couple times (usually clears enough RAM) and if I continue to get the error, I open up NFSU and that usually helps a bit.

A reboot (or battery pull) will also help greatly for ram clearing.
    Arthur Thornton

Downloaded in Houston, TX....

Guess what?!!! I've got 15+ cards open and have NOT gotten the too many cards error yet!!!!! YEAH 1.4.1.1!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    any verizon users getting it yet???
    Looks like we're SOL.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123