Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Global Posts
    54 Global Posts
    the extra .1 is b/c it is showing the update as 1.4.1.1 and i just got it on sprint in frisco tx.
    Must be nationwide.
    Who's going to be the first to test the 800MHz patch on 1.4.1.1? *Nose goes*
    Nothing yet on Verizon here in Alabama.
    1.4.1.1 wonder what the extra .1 is for?
    Global Posts
    75 Global Posts
    +1 for Ohio...Ahhhh! Better be worth it.
    It's .1 up.
    Yup, I have 1.4.1.1

Guess Dieter needs to make an official 1.4.1.1 forum topic now
    Arthur Thornton

Former webOS DevRel Engineer at Palm, HP, and LG
    Former webOS app developer (built Voice Memos, Sparrow, and several homebrew apps and patches)
    Former blogger for webOS Nation and webOS Roundup
    1.4.1.1 in Chicago, on Sprint, too. Jumping on IRC to talk to Palm about the extra .1
    Version information

* Version: webOS 1.4.1.1
    * Release date: 31 March 2010

New applications

NONE
    Feature changes to existing applications
    Bluetooth

* This release fixes an issue so that the phone now correctly connects with supported BMW car kits.

Camera

* This release corrects a lag in the shutter sound when you take a picture.
    * This release fixes an issue so that newly taken photos and videos do not overwrite existing ones.

Contacts

* If you crop a picture before adding it to a contact, the picture appears cropped correctly in the contact entry.
    * If you previously assigned either the Z or the B key as a speed dial, you can now continue to create speed dials.

Doc View

* If you open a file and perform the back gesture, the app now returns to the file list screen.
    * Pinching in/out to zoom out/in now works correctly.

Messaging

* If you try to attach a video to an outgoing multimedia message, the list of available videos now displays only videos you recorded.

PDF View

* If you open a file and perform the back gesture, the app now returns to the file list screen.
    * Pinching in/out to zoom out/in now works correctly.

Sprint Football Live

* The app previously named NFL is now named Sprint Football Live.

System

* This release fixes an intermittent issue so that the volume slider no longer appears onscreen incorrectly.

Touchstone charging dock

* When the phone is on a Touchstone charging dock, the screen now consistently turns off correctly (displaying the lock icon and the time) after the shut-off interval.

Videos

* If you record a video, upload the video to YouTube, and send a link to the video via email, the email recipient can click the link and view the video. Previously, clicking the link displayed an error message.
    * This release fixes an issue so that when you upload a video to YouTube, the file always includes both video and audio.

Web

* The forward gesture now works correctly in the browser.

Security

Individuals interested in contacting Palm to report suspected security issues can find more information at palm.com/security . For Sprint
    I'm curious to see if AUPT works.
    Global Posts
    99 Global Posts
    the extra .1 is for the removal of Sprint NFL Mobile Live and the addition of Sprint Football Live... Just guessing. Looks like someone beat me too it... Again
    +1 Chicago/Sprint
    Twitter: @PK1030
    Quote Originally Posted by k425 View Post
    the extra .1 is for the removal of Sprint NFL Mobile Live and the addition of Sprint Football Live... Just guessing.
    Not quite. Each carrier gets their own customized version of an update and if Sprint users were to get 1.4.1 (which we aren't) then it would have been just any ordinary customization. Simply another bug fix that Sprint was thorough enough to catch.
    Arthur Thornton

Former webOS DevRel Engineer at Palm, HP, and LG
    Former webOS app developer (built Voice Memos, Sparrow, and several homebrew apps and patches)
    Former blogger for webOS Nation and webOS Roundup
    Global Posts
    195 Global Posts
    Update showed up in Kentucky also...
    downloading, STL MO
    Sprint in upstate NY
    Global Posts
    821 Global Posts
    Sprint in Franklin Square NY
    Follow me on Twitter : MrKal_El
    California, AT&T, Movistar Spain unlocked Pre, installing 1.4.1 right now, not 1.4.1.1
    I have a problem,,put the yellow bricks theme in yesterday. Trying to remove it but it is not showing up as installed and it is not a listed theme anymore. What the hell happen and what do I do?
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast