Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    From the Sprint website:

Effective 4/1, Sprint replaces NFL Mobile Live with the new Sprint Football Live application

FREE to customers with any data plan

What this means to You:
    Based on the device, the installation of the new application will vary.

• Most devices will install the new app and de-install the old app automatically. You will be prompted to download the new application when you try to access NF Mobile Live. The installation of the new application will replace the NFL Mobile Live link on most phones.

• For iDEN, feature phones, you need to manually delete the inactive NFL Mobile Live link which will continue to redirect users to a message to download the new application.

• Beginning April 1st: If you have inadvertently deleted the NFL Mobile Live application and/or need to locate the new Sprint Mobile Live Football on your device, simply text “Football” to 7777.

Sprint Football Live Overview:
    Sprint Football Live is the one-stop pro and college football destination that allows you to follow your favorite teams on game day and everyday (college football coverage begins with the 2010 season). On 3/31, the www.Sprint.com/football web site will be refreshed and available with new program details.

PRO FOOTBALL DRAFT

• Live Draft Tracker
    • In depth analysis and bios on nearly 500 top prospects
    • Exclusive blogs from top Draft prospects Sam Bradford and Ndamukong Suh
    • Draft Predict-a-Pick: 32 picks in 32 days

REGULAR SEASON

• Pro and college football coverage
    • Customizable to your favorite teams
    • Live Game Center
    • Real-time stats and scores
    • Breaking news
    • Game previews and recaps
    • Fantasy Player Tracker
    • Game, team and player alerts
    • Expert insight and analysis from source likes Pro Football Talk and Sports Blog Nation

Questions and Answers

• Will there be a charge for this new service?
      No additional charge will apply. This application is FREE to Sprint customers with any data plan.

• Will I still be able to get NFL audio and NFL video?
      Live NFL game audio and video will not be available at this time; however, you’ll be able to follow all the live play-by-play action with the Live Game Center for both pro and college football games. Additionally, Sprint offers the live stream of ESPN college football games and other great video coverage on ESPN Mobile TV and NBC Sports on Sprint TV.

• Which phones will support the new Sprint Football Live app?
      All devices that supported NFL Mobile Live will also support the new Sprint Football Live application. See full list on on 3/31 via sprint.com/football web site.
  2.    #2  
    No streaming NFL audio anymore. Excuse me while I wipe the bitter, salty tears from my Pre.
    APRIL FOOLS!

jk.

What else is differnet about the app?
    Sprint Palm Pre - WebOS 2.1 > Sprint HTC Arrive
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    No streaming NFL audio anymore. Excuse me while I wipe the bitter, salty tears from my Pre.
    That does suck
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by TIWizard View Post
    APRIL FOOLS!...
    Yah.. that would suck! LOL

Hopefully it isn't as painfully ugly of an interface as some other Sprint apps. We'll have to see how it's actually laid out to find out if there are any huge differences besides the lack of streaming game audio [[grumble..grumble..grumble]]
    the live streaming I will miss,,i got rid of my satilite radio when I got my pre. Only used satilite for live games.looks like I will have to turn that back on. Bummer
    already new this about 2weeks ago
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by donb123 View Post
    already new this about 2weeks ago
    yes, we all did. This is the first official download info and app details that were released today. Thanks tho
    Global Posts
    99 Global Posts
    When launching Sprint NFL Mobile Live as of 3/31 you get a screen saying you need to update your firmware.
    so what thanks for telln us something we already now.... Wwooooooohooooooo
    Global Posts
    99 Global Posts
    well... I was just trying to deactivate all my text alerts in case they continued once the app was no longer available... So I thought I'd pass it on that you can longer access the app.
    Do they have an app like this for Verizon users?
  13.    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by donb123 View Post
    so what thanks for telln us something we already now.... Wwooooooohooooooo
    Don't be a troll. All you knew before today was that a new app was being release 'somehow'. No one knew exactly what would be included, or how it would be released to the community. You must be clairvoyant (oops...sorry for the big word) and knew what Sprint was releasing before they announced it. Thanks for letting us all know how special you are.
    Not great just downloaded it on my Hero and i dont like it

Fred
    no I made a thread about this 2weeks ago ..oops sorry use search oops lazy

P.S are you a man or a woman I'm thinking woman by the way you keep picking fights
  16.    #16  
    LOL... Wow... sorry for overlooking that huge, highly informative post.

BTW... you're gonna post snotty replies to threads, Your only defense is to call someone a girl? Ouch. You win.
    Quote Originally Posted by dylskee View Post
    Do they have an app like this for Verizon users?
    Ya its the old NFL app we have untill tomorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by kunedogg View Post
    Ya its the old NFL app we have untill tomorrow.
    Nice, so we're going to have a new app for it tommorow?
    app is in the patch
    its included in the new update for webOS...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast