Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    It's pretty much just the NFL app re-branded as Sprint Football Live.
  2.    #22  
    Dang... that is exactly like the NFL app! Minus a couple key features of course. Cool
    I'm curious how Sprint can continue to use NFL team logos.
    I will miss the game audio and NFL Network but if Sling ever gets off their butts or Adobe gets Flash out, I could get that back.
    Five months to kickoff, c'mon!
    -->New 'Sprint Football Live' application available for download on 4/1 <--

---> ??? <---
    mine doesnt work. i get "error: cant connect to the server. try again later"
    Now all we need is a new patch to hide the new version.
    Quote Originally Posted by hockey4life0099 View Post
    Same problem here

I've tried resets of the phone with no luck
    The new Sprint Football app still had my choice of favorite team from the old NFL app. Pretty cool!
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
    How do you get it?
    Can you keep up the game?
    Also, Does it keep up with stats?
    can you not triple post and just use the "edit" button? lol

this app isn't as bad as i expected, i will miss the gameday audio coverage, esp since i miss 90% of the packers game here in NJ
    Anyone that was getting the 'can not connect' error get it to work? Since the update on Wednesday evening I can't get the app to run.
    I can't seem to find this app, where do I look for it?
    If you're on Sprint, just open your NFL Mobile app.
    It will tell you to update, which you should have done to 1.4.1.1
    If you're on VZW, no dice.
    Global Posts
    248 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hockey4life0099 View Post
    Same here. Any way to fix this?
    This is not a good change at all people. There is nothing to look forward to with the new Sprint Football Live app, all that was good w/ the NFL mobile app is gone because it looks like Sprint and NFL Network's agreement ended. No longer can you get Live streaming Audio or WATCH NFL Network. (I don't get NFL Network at my house, but I could watch the games on my Pre!....well, no more) So I don't understand why people are looking "forward" to this new app at all???? It is a removal of one of the exclusive features that Sprint had which they have cleverly disguised as a "NEW" app
    Last edited by Boz1968; 04/04/2010 at 07:44 PM.
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    what sucks is verizon pre's get the games streamed live to their phone. but sprint's app looks the same as the nfl app we had, for the most part
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12