1.    #1  
    I just updated but since removing the 800mhz patch, my pre doesn't feel the same as yesterday. Paid apps are cool but the speed was better damn damn damn
    Patience, grasshopper. I'm sure the patch will be tested and verified for 1.4.1 soon.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
  3.    #3  
    hopefully your right, I was just starting to fall in love with my pre.
    Pretty sure there was a note in the main overclocking thread that their will be an .ipk file for 1.4.1 which will make install a lot easier.
    Any news if the 800 patch will be put on preware?
    Phones in Family pre> pre> pre> Centro> Rant
    I pulled my 800Mhz kernal also. I was still trying to determine if my reboots were caused by the original OS kernal (1.4) or the 800 Mhz kernal. Was getting the reboots @ every 2 - 3 days. I can live with that since I am now addicted to speed, but I sure hope the new OS release fixes the reboots...
    I pulled mine too, I can't wait to put it back on.
    pull the 800 patch?
    what?

I know 1.4.1. Isn't in the US yet, but when it is we have to remove the patch before installing?

EDIT: I just read the front page article where it instructs us to uninstall the patch.
    Last edited by detroitwilly; 03/31/2010 at 08:10 PM.
    Global Posts
    387 Global Posts
    Well, I'll keep my patch and not update until the kernel is updated for 1.4.1
    I have had no problems with 1.4 and will stay with the 800 patch. The phone is a whole new phone and I want to update but don't have the bugs everone is talking about. Hurry up with the 1.4.1 kernal unixpsycho and caj2008 so I can upgrade. Thanks guys! I have a release day sprint pre...