1.    #1  
    just want to know if i understand this right ....with the aupt so now we dont have to remove preware and patches when an update hits ???
    You never had to remove PreWare! And yes you do not have to remove patches prior to an update.

You must....After an OTA, go to PreWare and hit update all to reapply the patches that are available in 1.4.1, If they are not available then a placeholder will be applied untill the dev updates the patch for compatibility then you will be notified of the update
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

Quote Originally Posted by 2sslow View Post
    You never had to remove PreWare! And yes you do not have to remove patches prior to an update.

You must....After an OTA, go to PreWare and hit update all to reapply the patches that are available in 1.4.1, If they are not available then a placeholder will be applied untill the dev updates the patch for compatibility then you will be notified of the update
    I deleted my theme from preware in anticipation of 1.4.1 and it removed the themed icons, but not the backround. It doesn't show up as having any themes on preware anymore. Am I ok to do the update???

Thanks in advance.
    Phones in Family pre> pre> pre> Centro> Rant
    Yes as long as you dont have any themes installed you should be fine.
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.