1.    #1  
    Hello,

I had a Palm Pre activated on Sprint. Long story short i had fraud on my account and sprint shut my phone off. After them threating to take me to court i contacted my lawyer and they contacted sprint, Well Sprint still wont take the charges off but they released the ESN/MEID of the phone and i want to use it on a different carrier how would i do this? Or should I just sell the phone.
    I would just sell it. Sorry to hear about your troubles, I've personally never had anything but good to say about Sprint
    This signature for rent
    it sounds like you have had quite the experience with Sprint. i too have had my fair share of madness with Sprint, however i love the service. (well, used to love it, now i just like it. ever since i moved from Raleigh, NC to Sierra Vista, AZ the coverage out here SUUUUUCKS!!)

as far as the Palm Pre....mmmmhmmm can't agree too much.
    Sprint is a great carrier IMO
    me too, great plans, free roaming, couldn't ask for more!
    sprints the best carrier i've had. I've had them all.
    nothing but good things w sprint. Had same issue as you once w a stoleing phone,,,lots of screensavers were purchased before I shut it off. They took charges off no questions asked.
    I've had the exact issue with them. Fraud on my account, alls to the dominican republic every 2 minutes on christmas day.

one phone call and the situation was rectified.

fight on! Sometimes it takes them months to fix an error.
    I have had sprint for over 10 years and I haven't had a single problem with them.
    An Iphone walks into a bar with a Palm Pre on it's shoulder. The bartender looks up and says, "Hey, that's pretty cool, where can I get one of those?" and the Palm Pre says "Hipstertown, they're all over the place"
    what did you do to sprint?
    Gustavo Guillen
    Cinnabar Corporation - Cinnabar Custom Computers - Cinnabar Computer Repairs
    Sprint Palm Pre August 2009 - July 2011
    HP TouchPad 32GB Since July 2011
    Sprint HTC EVO 3D Since July 2011

My contributions to PreCentral:
    INCREASE The SPEED of your EVDO Connection!