1.    #1  
    How do I remove it?
    why don't you ask in the original thread??

or better yet view post #1 of the original thread...
    http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...install-b.html

Make sure you read all instructions before you actually do something like over-clocking.

I'm sure this has been discussed before in another thread but I as well as others need this info where it is easy to find-

Is it safe to reinstall the existing 800-720MHz kernels after the imminent update to 1.4.1?

Thanks
    my educated guess will be Yes...

but as always remove first and wait for a confirmed answer from caj
    Just type /var/home/root/800MHzOS14.sh uninstal
    Them delete the file from root by going to Tools>Delete File and typing /var/home/root/800MHzOS14.sh
    Quote Originally Posted by ColbyM View Post
    I'm sure this has been discussed before in another thread but I as well as others need this info where it is easy to find-

Is it safe to reinstall the existing 800-720MHz kernels after the imminent update to 1.4.1?

Thanks
    Umm this is a little weird.... I posted this in its own thread... How did it get here???? Mods can you help? thnks
    mods intenionally moved it is my guess
  9.    #9  
    thanks colby, trim81 no need to be rude, that's what a forum is for to ask questions
    SMH how do you install something but can't remove it.
    Quote Originally Posted by ColbyM View Post
    Just type /var/home/root/800MHzOS14.sh uninstal
    Them delete the file from root by going to Tools>Delete File and typing /var/home/root/800MHzOS14.sh
    Is it necessary to delete the file? Why?
    Jeff Wilder, San Francisco Bay Area
    "I think I speak for everyone here when I say, 'Huh?'" - Buffy Summers

Quote Originally Posted by wilder_jw View Post
    Is it necessary to delete the file? Why?
    i would i don't see why you would want that file there anyway since they are no longer using .sh file format.

Currently using: Sprint Palm Pre and Sprint HTC EVO 4G
    Quote Originally Posted by Stussysk8r2532 View Post
    How do I remove it?
    Uninstall instuctions are right along side of install instructions..
    How many times have you seen the Dr.?..lol
    thanks colby, trim81 no need to be rude, that's what a forum is for to ask questions
    Yes, but it's also considered rude to ask questions that are easily answered with a simple search, or to start new threads that duplicate existing threads. Both add to clutter in the forum and make it more difficult for others to find info.
    Global Posts
    627 Global Posts
    True but use of the search button is essential to using a forum
    Dan
  16. xtn
    Global Posts
    711 Global Posts
    The real question is HOW did you get it installed without knowing the uninstal instructions are right there in the first post?
    To be fair I installed 800MZ months ago - just got round to installing uberkernal now, needed to to use google to find out how to uninstall as the original post has now been removed. So thanks for asking Stussysk8r2532