1.    #1  
    Hello all! I am not sure if I am posting this in the right place but here it goes.

I am looking for an app, or a patch that ables you to set up customizable profiles for your Palm Pre such as the ability to set the the volume level, vibrate, ring tones, Notifications tones, Wallpaper (Which would make it easy to identify what profile setting you are currently in). In addition an option for auto shut off while charging. During the business day I like to keep it on yet overnight there is really no reason for it to be on so I find myself shutting the auto on/of daily.

Office
    Outdoor
    Weekday
    Weekend
    General
    Meeting
    Silent

A patch or profile such as this would be an outstanding addition I had it on a old phone and it was phenomenal.

If there is already somehting like this I aplogize and please point me in the right direction.
    Last edited by huffman01; 04/01/2010 at 01:15 PM.
    +1

I've been wondering when this app will be developed. Something I miss from PalmOS - Profiles. Devs are very busy with other more important efforts so I'm not complaining.
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!