Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    <<deleted>>
    Last edited by GuyFromNam; 08/11/2011 at 05:09 AM.
    pictures or i don't believe it
    UK PRE USER
    Quote Originally Posted by tomi666 View Post
    i'm the guy from nam.
    i don't need pictures.
    and prior to that you were hated on these forums for not being that nice....

one good doesnt make up for a whole lot of bad...
    I do have to say he did post the 1.4 update before everyone else did.
    could be true but if so pretty ****ty of palm to pop updates out to him personally
    I do want to know how/why you seem to get it before everyone else though...

Nothing for me, think I got it about 3hours after you last time.
    not by me... Lol is this for real though?
    Not sure why your phone is getting the updates first, but I definitely wouldn't be surprised if tonight's the night. I've mentioned this on other threads, but with the paid App Catalog needing to go live in other countries, to meet Palm's deadline (which maybe doesn't need any update anyway though, based on threads here), and Sprint losing the NFL contract tomorrow (that one is more relevant, since as far as I know, Sprint phones legally have to get rid of the app or modify it to the unbranded version by tomorrow), it seems likely.

My original guess was late Friday / early Saturday though, and that ended up being wrong, so don't necessarily go by me.
    The main question... Does it include flash?
    Do you have to remove the patches before an update?
    http://learning.palm.com/splg/webos/

palm / webos learning video
    Quote Originally Posted by sjholland87 View Post
    The main question... Does it include flash?
    Flash will be an "application" (plug-in), downloaded through the catalog. The OS already has the underpinnings to support it.

Sprint Pre- Meta-Doctor 2.1.0 w/Flash

Everything is Amazing & Nobody is Happy, "People with their mobile phones, "uh... oh... it won't..."... GIVE IT A SECOND... IT'S GOING TO SPACE!" Louis C.K.
    Still nothing yet here in UK at 7pm!!! Must be in phases
    Quote Originally Posted by livelife View Post
    No, you do not need to remove your patches, but you will need to remove any over-clocking .sh patches that you have applied. Good idea to remove those soon anyway, an ipk version should be out soon!

Everything is Amazing & Nobody is Happy, "People with their mobile phones, "uh... oh... it won't..."... GIVE IT A SECOND... IT'S GOING TO SPACE!" Louis C.K.
    Quote Originally Posted by Butters3605 View Post
    Flash will be an "application" (plug-in), downloaded through the catalog. The OS already has the underpinnings to support it.
    Thought it would be (as I said on a previous thread) but covering both bases... Never know though, might be there in the app store when it comes.

But then again, pigs might be flying before that happens (flash... not the app store)
    Quote Originally Posted by tomi666 View Post
    people call me ignorant (but they're ugly).
    I have great news!!

You can study, they will still be ugly

Quote Originally Posted by livelife View Post

if you are not sure I would and I always remove my patches... Just my lil fail safe keeps me worry free..
    another update is good. Only problem, now that I removed my 800mhz through terminus my phone is just a bit slower now. Come on update!
    Patches are fine, certainly no problems with mine last update.

You need to remove overclocking and 'IM Chat Plugins' I believe...
    Global Posts
    752 Global Posts
    Sprint configuration?
    [QUOTE=tomi666;2346032]Greg made his IM plugins update resistant.
    They worked for me after the surprise update to 1.4, but my icons were missing.
    Better safe than sorry I guess.[/QUOTE
    ]

so your sayn remove or no
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast