Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    So before I go to echange my Pre, has anyone had the media volume go nuts when you press the center button? If I press the button, the media volume pops up and goes up and down without me touching anything. I am thinking this is hardware related but wanted to know if by some off chance this could be software related.
    Global Posts
    242 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by keri2000 View Post
    So before I go to echange my Pre, has anyone had the media volume go nuts when you press the center button? If I press the button, the media volume pops up and goes up and down without me touching anything. I am thinking this is hardware related but wanted to know if by some off chance this could be software related.
    Try not pushing the center button
    Global Posts
    248 Global Posts
    Mine goes crazy at times. I'm hesitant to blame it on the button at this time.
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    :-) I wish it was that simple. Now it happens when I set the phone down and when I slide it open. Me thinks it's time for a trip to Sprint.
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    Hey just wanted to let you all know that I waited to install the 1.4.1.1 update and my media volume problem is fixed now. I guess there was a software glitch.