• yes

223 87.11%
  • no

9 3.52%
  • who cares

24 9.38%
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast
    BUMP...It's very close...
    Now down to 330 votes. HD2 voting has been going on uninterrupted throughout the night. I think someone figured out a way to vote multiple times and has been working it all night. I am concerned they might make a final push in the last 15 minutes so as to not give us any time to react.

Let's increase our lead some.
    Review bomb for Palm - Let's do it!
    down to 300 votes....RALLY
    290???
    Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    250...we gotta get some votes in
    5 minutes to go. keep going people, we are almost there.
    Palm FTW
    9:02 Pre won by a few hundred. Finals now.
    Victory is ours...That was way too close. Nice work everyone...
    woooo wooo!
    Global Posts
    575 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafy0003 View Post
    9:02 Pre won by a few hundred. Finals now.
    Yes, that was close, final round is going to be the most challenging. I hope we can do it, thanks to all that voted......lets do this!!!
    Which smart phone is better? (Poll Closed)
    HTC HD2 (TMO) 49% (8944 votes)
    Palm Pre Plus (VZW) 51% (9214 votes)

PRE PLUS going on to the finals
    talk about close

Currently using: Sprint Palm Pre and Sprint HTC EVO 4G
    Global Posts
    575 Global Posts
    When is the final round?
    idk but all the hd2 comments i read are stupid.. one person said, i had several old palm products and switch to Wimo it's so much better... go hd2

uhh yeah compared to old palm os yeah, webOS no.

Currently using: Sprint Palm Pre and Sprint HTC EVO 4G
    Global Posts
    575 Global Posts
    Haha, people think they know about webOS but they know very little and some know nothing about it and think they do. Maybe silly turneys like this will gain some attention, or at least make people investigate a little more.
    Last edited by bdog421; 04/01/2010 at 08:48 AM.
    The final round should be in a few days. We may have to get a Palm Pre/Pixi owners list and contact every owner for this next one. As many of you know, the BB is a huge gang and they will pull out every stop. For many years it was Palm that had the largest smart phone market and then came BB. Palm sat back with little hardware or software updates and BB took the market away. Sure Apple is out there but BB is in the hand of the majority of the business and upper end market. There will be company emails and business contacts like we have not seen in a long time. I.T. people will try to find ways to do mass voting, and using things like Opera's web site demo as posted on Crackberry.com. If anyone has any ideas on how we can get the word out to more Palm only people, we need to hear it.

Keep an eye out for anyone on the street with a Palm and give them the address for this forum. Let them know what this can mean for Palm.
    Sprint: 2-TouchPad 32g, Frank.-Pre-2, Pre-, MiFi & 1-LG Lotus with Xlink tied to home handsets. Backups: 650 & 700wx

HP Please release the CDMA Pre3 phones!
    We want them!!!
    Go to Crackberry.com and type in march madness for a search there. Read some of the posting during the Iphone vs Tour. Then check out some of the other threads. These guys are going to kill the Droid. They are good but we ARE better. Go Palm!
    Sprint: 2-TouchPad 32g, Frank.-Pre-2, Pre-, MiFi & 1-LG Lotus with Xlink tied to home handsets. Backups: 650 & 700wx

HP Please release the CDMA Pre3 phones!
    We want them!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Finally Pre View Post
    The final round should be in a few days. We may have to get a Palm Pre/Pixi owners list and contact every owner for this next one. As many of you know, the BB is a huge gang and they will pull out every stop. For many ...
    Keep an eye out for anyone on the street with a Palm and give them the address for this forum. Let them know what this can mean for Palm.
    I personally believe we should only gather people who can vote and let the world know who are the cheaters, let them be the only ones making mass voting using scripts or whatever, it will be too obvious if they do.
    It is already great that Palm Pre Plus (+ webOS) made it to finals!
    Congrats to all of you.
    Global Posts
    575 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Finally Pre View Post
    The final round should be in a few days. We may have to get a Palm Pre/Pixi owners list and contact every owner for this next one. As many of you know, the BB is a huge gang and they will pull out every stop. For many years it was Palm that had the largest smart phone market and then came BB. Palm sat back with little hardware or software updates and BB took the market away. Sure Apple is out there but BB is in the hand of the majority of the business and upper end market. There will be company emails and business contacts like we have not seen in a long time. I.T. people will try to find ways to do mass voting, and using things like Opera's web site demo as posted on Crackberry.com. If anyone has any ideas on how we can get the word out to more Palm only people, we need to hear it.

I agree with that, but even if the droid beats bb. We still will have to beat both camps, I doubt we'll get any outside help......its us few against the world, webOS rules.
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast