256. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

223 87.11%
  • no

9 3.52%
  • who cares

24 9.38%
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast
    Cant wait for the next match cause this one is a little boring, the blackberry vs the pre was the best IMO
    Quote Originally Posted by Finally Pre View Post
    Very funny! back at ya'. You are a pain in the "A". lol
    I did a not a lol
    this one was a no-brainer...
    Wifi Media Sync 3.0 now available for PC and Mac OSX.
    I keep looking at the other blogs and find it interesting that there is not much talk from the "crack-babies". Yet the strange thing is, we know that they are voting big time for the HTC.
    I think they are saving their strength for their next fight.

We have sounded the alarm around here a lot. People aren't as motivated this time. As long as we advance to the finals, any margin will do. Either opponent in the finals will be really tough, and we need to save our strength...
    After reading a posting over at CrackBerry I attempted what a member there thought the other members at Crackberry should do to make unlimited votes/person at this link. I tried it and it worked. I only hope that Polldaddy locks it out some how since it really will not be a fair voting.
    Did you try it more than once? I found that after the first one, it said that it had already counted my vote. Didn't seem to buy more than one extra vote. Now I wonder if it will count my vote for everyone, because the Opera emulator is always coming from the same IP.

The worst part is having to type in the URL.

Anyone else testing this at all?
    Quote Originally Posted by infamousdutch View Post
    this one was a no-brainer...
    Wifi sync in your signature looks cool, but they want $10 for it... What's up with that?
    Global Posts
    167 Global Posts
    How have so many people voted for the HD2? it runs WinMO!!! barrrrf. Even sense can't fix that!
    Palm Pre. Sprint.

View My Mockup!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    Did you try it more than once? I found that after the first one, it said that it had already counted my vote. Didn't seem to buy more than one extra vote. Now I wonder if it will count my vote for everyone, because the Opera emulator is always coming from the same IP.

The worst part is having to type in the URL.

Anyone else testing this at all?
    you have to close out the window, then make a new window, and go back in to it. kinda tiring After 30 times IMO
    Quote Originally Posted by Menace187 View Post
    you have to close out the window, then make a new window, and go back in to it. kinda tiring After 30 times IMO
    UGG!

Is your avatar really you?
    Sprint: 2-TouchPad 32g, Frank.-Pre-2, Pre-, MiFi & 1-LG Lotus with Xlink tied to home handsets. Backups: 650 & 700wx

HP Please release the CDMA Pre3 phones!
    We want them!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Menace187 View Post
    I closed the entire browser. I tried Safari and IE. Are you sure you didn'nt get the "we have already counted your vote" message?
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    I closed the entire browser. I tried Safari and IE. Are you sure you didn'nt get the "we have already counted your vote" message?
    Positive, getting thanks for ur vote each time

UPDATE, tried it again, it still works great, but im to tired
    UGG!

Is your avatar really you?
    no Its my neighbor,
    Global Posts
    575 Global Posts
    Just updated to 1.4.1.1, and noticed a sneaky glitch. I voted before the update and then again after the update and it counted my vote again, that's not cheating right? Any how if you want to make sure the pre gets to the final, update and vote again......GO PRE!!!!!
    lol, sweet
    We need to turn up the heat. They are within a thousand votes. I'm guessing they have discovered the ability to vote in multiples...

HTC HD2 (TMO) 47% (7,214 votes)
    Palm Pre Plus (VZW) 53% (8,190 votes)
    Total Votes: 15,404

I think the blackberry boyz are working overtime to help the HD2 beat the Pre. Let's get out the vote!!!

Last edited by Cantaffordit; 04/01/2010 at 03:40 AM.
    hd2 jumped about 200 votes in like 15 mins and pre only gained about 45, they are gaining fast and at this rate the hd2 will be victorious

EDIT

hd2 is getting like 3 votes a second consistantly
    i1000+ -> i90 -> i530 -> i730 -> i530 -> i730 -> i560 -> i930 -> i215 -> i860 -> i930 -> i860 -> i870 -> i880 -> i870 -> i850 -> i870 -> i830 -> i9 -> Pre
    Global Posts
    575 Global Posts
    You know if we make the final it's us against them, them being bb,htc,moto,android, and crapple.
    It is getting ugly out there folks...we need an early morning article. the lead has dwindled to 500 votes, and its not stagnating they keep on gaining about 200 an hour.
    lead has shrinked to 450 now
    Review bomb for Palm - Let's do it!
    Quote Originally Posted by pretastic View Post
    lead has shrinked to 450 now
    450?? nah now its only 400. it shouldn't be this close. I thought we could have easily lost to the nexxus or the bold but the hd2...no wayy
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast