9 3.52%
  • who cares

24 9.38%
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast
    ut oh

HTC HD2 (TMO) 41% (3,330 votes)
    Palm Pre Plus (VZW) 59% (4,889 votes)
    Total Votes: 8,219
    In love with my launch day Pre Plus! Here are my impressions thus far.
    The Pre is maintaining a 1600-1800 vote lead. The gap by percentage will continue to get lower as the total number of votes cast rises.

Nothing to get worried about.
    After reading a posting over at CrackBerry I attempted what a member there thought the other members at Crackberry should do to make unlimited votes/person at this link. I tried it and it worked. I only hope that Polldaddy locks it out some how since it really will not be a fair voting.
    Sprint: 2-TouchPad 32g, Frank.-Pre-2, Pre-, MiFi & 1-LG Lotus with Xlink tied to home handsets. Backups: 650 & 700wx

HP Please release the CDMA Pre3 phones!
    We want them!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Finally Pre View Post
    After reading a posting over at CrackBerry I attempted what a member there thought the other members at Crackberry should do to make unlimited votes/person at this link. I tried it and it worked. I only hope that Polldaddy locks it out some how since it really will not be a fair voting.
    yeah +1...Wink,wink,
    When I checked earlier the Pre was winning nearly 3 to 1, now it is getting to be almost 1 to 1, we need to put an article on the main page.
    OMG,OMFG... It does work Opera Mini Simulator
    Quote Originally Posted by Kubi View Post
    When I checked earlier the Pre was winning nearly 3 to 1, now it is getting to be almost 1 to 1, we need to put an article on the main page.
    but the margin is basically the same. as more votes come in, the percentage slims up. if the margin stays the same, the percentage doesn't really matter
    I think we got this one in the bag already
    Quote Originally Posted by Menace187 View Post
    OMG,OMFG... It does work Opera Mini Simulator
    are you voting several times with this?
    If I may please,

Do not discuss making multi post from sources like Opera Mini Simulator. It makes us and yourself look bad. It cheapens up the whole "true voting" idea. And even if the other side uses such a thing and the Pre wins, do any of you really want anyone to reprint quotes from us. Or say things in headlines like " The Palm Pre Plus won the march madness yet did they really cheat?"
    Sprint: 2-TouchPad 32g, Frank.-Pre-2, Pre-, MiFi & 1-LG Lotus with Xlink tied to home handsets. Backups: 650 & 700wx

We want them!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Finally Pre View Post
    If I may please,

Do not discuss making multi post from sources like Opera Mini Simulator. It makes us and yourself look bad. It cheapens up the whole "true voting" idea. And even if the other side uses such a thing and the Pre wins, do any of you really want anyone to reprint quotes from us. Or say things in headlines like " The Palm Pre Plus won the march madness yet did they really cheat?"
    OH PLEASE!

This is an internet voting poll, not the general elections for president. And it's about who has the most ardent fans, and you can be sure that it's being done by people in other forums.

There's no shame in finding little loop holes and exploiting them!

All in the name of the Pre.
    Quote Originally Posted by diyeiogt View Post
    OH PLEASE!

This is an internet voting poll, not the general elections for president. And it's about who has the most ardent fans, and you can be sure that it's being done by people in other forums.

There's no shame in finding little loop holes and exploiting them!

All in the name of the Pre.

Think past your nose. Yes this is an internet voting poll. And yes people will do multi voting. We also know that the BB folk will do whatever it takes to win the last round. But for us to come out and post " I have done it several times" is not good for the Pre, Palm or us. When this contest is over and we win, which we will , we do not need to give any of the other publications that take notice of this event which many will, to have a negative like this. I am sorry for making the first post about this. When and how you vote is your own business. I am only asking that we keep the posting part on PreCentral clean.
    Cool?

We want them!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by diyeiogt View Post
    are you voting several times with this?
    Quote Originally Posted by Menace187 View Post
    Very funny! back at ya'. You are a pain in the "A". lol

We want them!!!
    HTC HD2 (TMO) 41% (4,215 votes)
    Palm Pre Plus (VZW) 59% (6,072 votes)
    Total Votes: 10,287

We're still goin strong but don't give up. Lets go Pre!
    I keep looking at the other blogs and find it interesting that there is not much talk from the "crack-babies". Yet the strange thing is, we know that they are voting big time for the HTC.

We want them!!!
    This is actually closer than it should be... Lets get the vote out....
    Global Posts
    200 Global Posts
    Thanks for reminding me to vote! a cpl times

It's almost insulting that it isnt on the main page.
    Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    This might be a different story if it was the Pre Plus vs the HTC EVO 4G
    If the EVO 4G ran winmo 6.5 it wouldn't be
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast