• yes

223 87.11%
  • no

9 3.52%
  • who cares

24 9.38%
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    All, remember to also vote on the user poll on the first page of this thread. We want the editors to use the power of the main page to support this contest!
    The "voting box" is on the main page, in the sidebar. I get it, DB, already said that he is not going to post it for a third day, when other news is dropping.

It is just an online poll, would I like to see us win? YES!

But I understand...

Sprint Pre- Meta-Doctor 2.1.0 w/Flash

Everything is Amazing & Nobody is Happy, "People with their mobile phones, "uh... oh... it won't..."... GIVE IT A SECOND... IT'S GOING TO SPACE!" Louis C.K.
    Thanks. Did you kill the thread I started? It's best to have this all in a single thread, so I'm glad you did this!
    Nope, just a fancy merge.
    If you like my Themes, please donate! Thanks!

http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com

http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com
    HTC HD2 (TMO) 33% (1,590 votes)
    Palm Pre Plus (VZW) 67% (3,285 votes)
    Total Votes: 4,875

they're gaining on us!!!lol
    i find it hililarious the iphone is already out go palm go underdogs ftw
    UK PRE USER
    March Smart Phone Madness Game 12: Motorola Droid vs. HTC Hero thats the link to vote we are slapping them

so who should i vote for droid or hero?
    UK PRE USER
    i smell trouble folks

HTC HD2 (TMO) 36% (1,992 votes)
    Palm Pre Plus (VZW) 64% (3,559 votes)
    Total Votes: 5,551
    probably those disgruntled blackberry peeps

Currently using: Sprint Palm Pre and Sprint HTC EVO 4G
    Quote Originally Posted by JaMart View Post
    i smell trouble folks

HTC HD2 (TMO) 36% (1,992 votes)
    Palm Pre Plus (VZW) 64% (3,559 votes)
    Total Votes: 5,551
    Agreed...what should we do?if we use facebook, twitter etc, will it effeect the final?ppl might get tired?
    Im on a couple of other popular threads (eg 1.4.1) and just told ppl to vote, maybe do the same?
    how can i vote multiple times, someone said to hide their ip address, yesterday i voted for the pre against blackberry until it told me that i voted too many times lol

i think the best thing you could do is get the word out in non-precentral methods
    retweet everyone!
    Quote Originally Posted by 05typesdc5 View Post
    how can i vote multiple times, someone said to hide their ip address, yesterday i voted for the pre against blackberry until it told me that i voted too many times lol
    hide my a.s.s worked before, but not any more...you could try free online proxies, but ive had no luck so far. I could vote multiple times last time for the first hour or so...but then they stopped it
    lol well i got about 4 computers so i'll keep voting on each one until i can't no more lol

Who woke up the WinMo 6x guys? It seems there are a few people that want to carry a phone that's the size of my Garmin GPS.

I sure wish that PreCentral would put this on the main page and help their members out.

Make sure you remember to also vote for the poll at the top of this thread that indicates you want the PreCentral editors to WAKE UP and support the phone that is their reason for being!
    Hi, the next game has started, with the Pre Plus against the HTS HD2.

Note: This has been moved to an official thread here: http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...re-vs-hd2.html

Should I be trying to delete this post? I'm a doofus.

The HD2 had easy rounds before this. Let's hope the Windows and HTC fans aren't as organized. I think we have a good shot at winning this one.

Please post here often to keep this at the top of the "NEW POSTS" list, too! And don't forget to twitter and facebook this link!

March Smart Phone Madness Game 13: Palm Pre Plus vs. HTC HD2

Go Palm Go!
    My retirement portfolio thanks you.
    they do have it on the main page on the side .... look again.

has anyone noticed that the numbers go up and down, i'm on 1 computer now i vote number is 3700+ next vote same computer 3600- weird

voted HD2 though. Don't think the Pre deserves it anymore.
    The whole contest is a big joke actually...The iPhone is out, the Nexus One lost to the Pre and now probably the HD2 will also lose...I wonder, Palm fans, will you feel better if you see the Pre winning? Why don't you vote more objectively?
    Quote Originally Posted by dkotoric1 View Post
    voted HD2 though. Don't think the Pre deserves it anymore.
    Thanks for stopping by, Professor Positive.

Just remember, my vote cancelled out your vote. The same will be true in November.

Now go find some WinMo 6x love