• yes

223 87.11%
  • no

9 3.52%
  • who cares

24 9.38%
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Placed my vote for the Pre.

The HD2 getting trounced is no real surprise. Their bracket was a lot easier than either of the others I think.

My guess is that it'll be a Droid/Pre finals matchup, with the Pre ultimately losing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warblad13 View Post
    its probably going to be between the droid and the pre looks like it will be close
    I too hope it will be Pre vs Droid since it is nicer than the BB Tour but the BB "crack-babies" want another shot at us bad.
    Sprint: 2-TouchPad 32g, Frank.-Pre-2, Pre-, MiFi & 1-LG Lotus with Xlink tied to home handsets. Backups: 650 & 700wx

HP Please release the CDMA Pre3 phones!
    We want them!!!
    Hi, the next game has started, with the Pre Plus against the HTS HD2.

Hey, there is an official thread for this that we should be using. It also has a poll to request that the editors keep the vote article on the top of the main page during these contests!

Follow this link to discuss this contest:

http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...re-vs-hd2.html

The HD2 had easy rounds before this. Let's hope the Windows and HTC fans aren't as organized. I think we have a good shot at winning this one.

And don't forget to twitter and facebook this link!

March Smart Phone Madness Game 13: Palm Pre Plus vs. HTC HD2

Go Palm Go!
    Last edited by Cantaffordit; 03/31/2010 at 01:46 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Abyssul View Post
    I'm sure the editors are well notified by now. I know for a fact multiple people have sent the link and request to the admins. Give it some time.
    I said Pretty please, no credit for good manners?

Sprint Pre- Meta-Doctor 2.1.0 w/Flash

Everything is Amazing & Nobody is Happy, "People with their mobile phones, "uh... oh... it won't..."... GIVE IT A SECOND... IT'S GOING TO SPACE!" Louis C.K.
    Hi, the next game has started, with the Pre Plus against the HTS HD2.

Note: This has been moved to an official thread here: http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...re-vs-hd2.html

Should I be trying to delete this post? I'm a doofus.

The HD2 had easy rounds before this. Let's hope the Windows and HTC fans aren't as organized. I think we have a good shot at winning this one.

Please post here often to keep this at the top of the "NEW POSTS" list, too! And don't forget to twitter and facebook this link!

Go Palm Go!
    Last edited by Cantaffordit; 03/31/2010 at 01:52 PM.
    Pogey made a temporary sticky for you, didn't you see it?
    if engadget would of did this tournment I bet the iphone would of been in the final four at least.
    Alright guys, here's the word. I made an editorial decision about what I need the main feed to be focused on today and a third post on the Laptop mag poll isn't in the cards - we have a large audience and not everybody is as interested in this internet poll as we are. I did get permission from the awesome Marc Flores at Laptop to embed the poll in our sidebar - which I have just done.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbd View Post
    Pogey made a temporary sticky for you, didn't you see it?
    I don't know what that means. Am I in trouble?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dieter Bohn View Post
    Alright guys, here's the word. I made an editorial decision about what I need the main feed to be focused on today and a third post on the Laptop mag poll isn't in the cards - we have a large audience and not everybody is as interested in this internet poll as we are. I did get permission from the awesome Marc Flores at Laptop to embed the poll in our sidebar - which I have just done.
    Thanks!
    Master Pants, Lord of the Universe, Groupie of Blaize

Need help with your webOS device? PM me for help!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    I don't know what that means. Am I in trouble?
    LoL, no, lol.
    Just look at the top of the page and u'll see a thread made specifically for voting on this and it'll stay at the tippy top top no matter what.
    (Well, for today anyway.)
    Thank you Dieter very much for the attention you have given this matter.
    Sprint: 2-TouchPad 32g, Frank.-Pre-2, Pre-, MiFi & 1-LG Lotus with Xlink tied to home handsets. Backups: 650 & 700wx

HP Please release the CDMA Pre3 phones!
    We want them!!!
    HTC HD2 (TMO) 16% (460 votes)
    Palm Pre Plus (VZW) 84% (2,426 votes)
    Total Votes: 2,886
    Quote Originally Posted by PJaE00 View Post
    Let The Voting Begin Ppl. Support Our Phone!

Moderator note - This is the official forum thread to discuss this subject. Do not post any further threads regarding this in any of the forums here.

Thanks!

GO PRE!
    They should put it up and leave it up for until the Pre is so far ahead that it can't lose!

They left the FourSquare article up there for an entire day. Crackberry.com let the link for the Bold vs Pre+ contest up for the entire time (and almost cost us the win...)

Helping to promote the Pre helps the very people that PreCentral exists for, and in the process should be showing the world that ad space on Precentral drives traffic from qualified and motivated buyers.

There are only two contests left, and they are helping the Pre to gain visibility and respectability. We can certainly figure out how to find articles on tonights rumored update for WebOS. What we need is the main page to contribute to the users that PreCentral serves.

Oh, and they should post a new graphic so people will realize that this is a new contest!

I think that the sister sites like PalmCentral should also post the story!
    Quote Originally Posted by mattsmeesh View Post
    Placed my vote for the Pre.

The HD2 getting trounced is no real surprise. Their bracket was a lot easier than either of the others I think.

My guess is that it'll be a Droid/Pre finals matchup, with the Pre ultimately losing.
    Imagine being in the finals. Imagine the respect of making it a close race with MotoDroid.

And imagine winning it all. We are much better organized than MotoDroid users...

The Pre could pull it off with the help of sites like PreCentral and their loyal communities.
    It was there just a few minutes ago, now it's gone.
    Maybe they'll put it back up, don't know.
    Originally Posted by Dieter Bohn
    I just hope that for the final they do leave it top!!!Also, they could PM everyone and tell them too vote, I'm sure it'd be easy!!We got hundreds of thousands of member, we could destroy the droid!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by dbd View Post
    LoL, no, lol.
    Just look at the top of the page and u'll see a thread made specifically for voting on this and it'll stay at the tippy top top no matter what.
    (Well, for today anyway.)
    I see a vote for whether PreCentral should cowboy up and promote the voting on the main page. I don't see anything with a link to the voting.

Did I miss something?
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    I see a vote for whether PreCentral should cowboy up and promote the voting on the main page. I don't see anything with a link to the voting.

Did I miss something?
    I'm with you on this..... dbd, what are we missing?
    80%, lets go PC main page. the community is number 1.
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast